5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Azsmc

Reaction score
She made it safe and sound. A little dirty from the trip on open trailer is all. What an awesome truck to drive. I am more than pleased with the product and the Mark Dodge experience.
Congratulations! You finally got it. Now the fun really begins. Cant wait to see it.

JoeI21

Reaction score
She made it safe and sound. A little dirty from the trip on open trailer is all. What an awesome truck to drive. I am more than pleased with the product and the Mark Dodge experience.
congrats. glad to hear

Twil6

Reaction score
Looks good. Even better is I don’t see any dealer logos attached to it. Not even on the back window.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
cb70a0ddadccf8b6170966bdf7b777d6.jpg

65a9cef8d012d3e1fefacffeb0558275.jpg

My truck arrived today at MD. They emailed me at 1:30 and by 5pm I had all the paperwork done. Now waiting to get a quote on shipping. One of the easiest and fastest transaction I’ve ever done.

coolhub

Reaction score
cb70a0ddadccf8b6170966bdf7b777d6.jpg

65a9cef8d012d3e1fefacffeb0558275.jpg

My truck arrived today at MD. They emailed me at 1:30 and by 5pm I had all the paperwork done. Now waiting to get a quote on shipping. One of the easiest and fastest transaction I’ve ever done.
I had a different experience today with Mark Dodge. Went through the paper work and then the finance guy went into his spill for the extended warranty. He went on and on and on after I declined the warranty 6 times. Finally as he was still talking I said “let’s move on”. He was shocked that I wasn’t getting an extended warranty. Needless to say it wasn’t what I expected from reading all of the forums.

mike146

Reaction score
I had a different experience today with Mark Dodge. Went through the paper work and then the finance guy went into his spill for the extended warranty. He went on and on and on after I declined the warranty 6 times. Finally as he was still talking I said “let’s move on”. He was shocked that I wasn’t getting an extended warranty. Needless to say it wasn’t what I expected from reading all of the forums.
I spent a few minutes on the back and forth regarding this as well. Nothing that made me sour on the deal at all. In fact, for such a great price on the truck, I thought the 2 to 3 minutes weren't bad. They only offered there warranty to me though. I simply went with the Ziegler one and saved there as well.

I understand the surprise of not being prepared for a try at a hard sell when everything else was so easy, but the finance office has always been my worst experience of any car deal I have done in my lifetime.

Klink

Reaction score
I spent a few minutes on the back and forth regarding this as well. Nothing that made me sour on the deal at all. In fact, for such a great price on the truck, I thought the 2 to 3 minutes weren't bad. They only offered there warranty to me though. I simply went with the Ziegler one and saved there as well.

I understand the surprise of not being prepared for a try at a hard sell when everything else was so easy, but the finance office has always been my worst experience of any car deal I have done in my lifetime.
In my experience with Mark dodge, when I got to the finance guy it was not a hard sell at all. He simply asked me which warranty I wanted, posing the classic alternative question which made me chuckle. I politely informed him that I don't want to warranty and he really didn't push the issue at all. In my opinion that is exactly the way it should be.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my experience with Mark dodge, when I got to the finance guy it was not a hard sell at all. He simply asked me which warranty I wanted, posing the classic alternative question which made me chuckle. I politely informed him that I don't want to warranty and he really didn't push the issue at all. In my opinion that is exactly the way it should be.
My experience as well!

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
My experience as well!
I dealt with Reggie for my finance guy and I don't even remember him asking me anything other than how much I was putting down and how long I wanted to finance for. Easiest process I ever went through. Did it over the phone and signed everything through email.

TSL

Reaction score
My experience as well!
I worked with Marsh, who I think might actually be the finance manager, and I also had a pleasant and business-like encounter, he offered me financing through Chrysler Capital but I had a way better rate through my credit union. He suggested I take his offer then refi after 3 months in order not to lose a $500 discount that was on the table through Chrysler Capital. I didn't think that was worth the bother ( paperwork, hassle, who knows if I'd get my good CU rate 3 months later etc ), so I declined it and that was fine, no more said about it. Same on warranty, declined the warranty offer and we moved on. Was a great process. Doing it over Zoom was super helpful, I took screenshots along the way and reviewed offline and convinced myself everything was good and to my liking before finalizing and getting the funding sorted out. Definitely best finance office experience, and overall car buying experience I've ever had.

robia06

Reaction score
Missouri owner here, at least for me, they sent the registration package directly to my local DMV and then I had to go in and get the plates. I only had to go in because I had to get a personal property tax waiver since Missouri is one of the few states that has personal property tax.
Hey Klink live in Jeff. What did they charge for transportation to where you live?

Klink

Reaction score
Hey Klink live in Jeff. What did they charge for transportation to where you live?
I'm in springfield, I just grabbed a rental for $150 and drove down there and picked up the truck myself.

Lolatram

Reaction score
Hey y’all. Hopefully soon to be Ram owner here. I see a lot of folks here are building out their trucks on the website and sending it to MD. I have my heart set on a Rebel, but also considering a different trim if I can get the features I want for a significant deal/savings. I just want 4x4 with the e locker, 3.92 gearing, 12 inch screen, keyless entry and remote start.

Also, has anyone not build one to order and just purchased from their inventory? Which is a better deal/process? I’m an out of state buyer (Texas) and will need to sort out financing and registering the vehicle to Texas.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Hey y’all. Hopefully soon to be Ram owner here. I see a lot of folks here are building out their trucks on the website and sending it to MD. I have my heart set on a Rebel, but also considering a different trim if I can get the features I want for a significant deal/savings. I just want 4x4 with the e locker, 3.92 gearing, 12 inch screen, keyless entry and remote start.

Also, has anyone not build one to order and just purchased from their inventory? Which is a better deal/process? I’m an out of state buyer (Texas) and will need to sort out financing and registering the vehicle to Texas.
Custom order will net you a better deal most likely for the same model year.

Although, you can no longer order a 2022 model. You have to order a 2023 and those won't start production for a while so you'd be waiting at least several months most likely.

2023 models are more expensive so it could be cheaper to buy a 22 off the lot if the deal is right.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Twil6

Reaction score
Anyone change their order MD to a totally different build? Do they let you move the deposit over? Or they keep it and make you put another one down. I am not doubting their customer service, but this might be to much to ask

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Anyone change their order MD to a totally different build? Do they let you move the deposit over? Or they keep it and make you put another one down. I am not doubting their customer service, but this might be to much to ask
I changed my order from a Laramie to a Limited, they simply transferred the deposit to the new build.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My first order was screwed up so I refused delivery. I reordered (even added/removed a couple of things). They just transferred my deposit to the new order. Don't know how it would be handled if I just changed my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread