5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Antnida

Reaction score
This thread (and the price negotiated from MSRP) were very helpful for me, so I thought I'd give my inputs.

Mark Dodge and Sandi specifically were very easy to work with.

1500 Laramie 4x2
MSRP - $59,175
Negotiated rate - $51,218
Additional discounts - TBD, currently $500 conquest cash and 0% for 60 months.

Sandi mentioned it'd likely be 12-16 weeks on delivery. However if it's that long, I could easily roll into the '23 model year build. I'm assuming that it would be built prior to the 8/6/22 cutoff date?

Ordered 5/25
VIN 5/27

Now the wait begins

Can you share the person you were working with, I would like to send in my build sheet and negotiate a price prior to placing my order. Thanks Anthony

cleigh

Reaction score
Can you share the person you were working with, I would like to send in my build sheet and negotiate a price prior to placing my order. Thanks Anthony
I emailed Aaron initially, but ended up talking to / ordering through Ashley (I was her first order!).

ASHLEYR @ markdodge.cmdlr.com (no spaces, just hoping I don't give her problems with bots).

Dunga

Reaction score
Hi all. New here. From MN looking to get a Limited 10th anniversary. Im both glad to find this thread and realize how much I can save by ordering from out of state but also disheartened some to realize I may have missed my window for a current mode year limited 10th.

Do you all just email this dealership with your build or work with someone specific? I’ve seen a couple names mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

cleigh

Reaction score
Hi all. New here. From MN looking to get a Limited 10th anniversary. Im both glad to find this thread and realize how much I can save by ordering from out of state but also disheartened some to realize I may have missed my window for a current mode year limited 10th.

Do you all just email this dealership with your build or work with someone specific? I’ve seen a couple names mentioned.

Thanks in advance.
I just emailed.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

1654043776890.png

SealTeamFive

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
I started with a phone conversation with Sandi. Even if you know precisely what you want, it's probably worth your time to talk over what you're looking for. Suggest you visit their website to get their contact information and start there.

Dunga

Reaction score
I started with a phone conversation with Sandi. Even if you know precisely what you want, it's probably worth your time to talk over what you're looking for. Suggest you visit their website to get their contact information and start there.

Thanks for the info. I emailed their sales manager asking about the process and availability of ‘22 truck to order.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
I had some issues at first with my phone constantly disconnecting, and the truck wanting to switch to my wife's phone on wireless instead of my phone that was plugged. Ordered a new cable, and so far, so good.
I'm trying to get the phone to reliably connect wirelessly. I've only managed to do it once.
As far as the cable and port on my phone. Some cords work better than others, but my phone's port is not the most reliable. Apparently, LG made the USB port flexible because of a specialty 2-screen case that goes in at an angle. As a result, most people don't get a good USB connection with an LG V60.

Hey, did you have all your financing squared away and paperwork signed prior to flying down there? IE was the delivery at the hotel just a "sign to receive the car" sort of thing?

I'll be flying down from Delaware, so I'm curious how the sign off goes! Thanks!
The vehicle came in earlier than I expected, on May 17th. I already had plans that weekend, so I couldn't fly out until the 27th.

Mark Dodge has a 7 day policy that all paperwork has to be finalized within 7 days, so I signed everything the weekend prior to picking it up. I wasn't that comfortable signing, owning, and financing something that I hadn't yet seen, but Aaron talked to me and assured me that if there was anything I didn't like about the truck, they would void all of the paperwork and reimburse my plane ticket.

I was originally planning to fly into Houston and then driving east, but the tickets for New Orleans were way cheaper and I was able to stay in New Orleans on points. At that point, I asked if they would be able to deliver it, and it was within their range. Apparently, they do a lot of deliveries to the airport.

I don't recall if I signed anything on delivery. He gave me a quick rundown and we looked the vehicle over. He pointed me to the extra accessories, like the locking lug key and trailer tpms sensors. He handed me the temporary registration and window sticker, and that was pretty much it.
I emailed Aaron initially, but ended up talking to / ordering through Ashley (I was her first order!).
Same, I emailed Aaron and I got a response from Kippie. I spoke to others along the way for financing and finalizing.

cleigh

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the phone to reliably connect wirelessly. I've only managed to do it once.
As far as the cable and port on my phone. Some cords work better than others, but my phone's port is not the most reliable. Apparently, LG made the USB port flexible because of a specialty 2-screen case that goes in at an angle. As a result, most people don't get a good USB connection with an LG V60.

The vehicle came in earlier than I expected, on May 17th. I already had plans that weekend, so I couldn't fly out until the 27th.

Mark Dodge has a 7 day policy that all paperwork has to be finalized within 7 days, so I signed everything the weekend prior to picking it up. I wasn't that comfortable signing, owning, and financing something that I hadn't yet seen, but Aaron talked to me and assured me that if there was anything I didn't like about the truck, they would void all of the paperwork and reimburse my plane ticket.

I was originally planning to fly into Houston and then driving east, but the tickets for New Orleans were way cheaper and I was able to stay in New Orleans on points. At that point, I asked if they would be able to deliver it, and it was within their range. Apparently, they do a lot of deliveries to the airport.

I don't recall if I signed anything on delivery. He gave me a quick rundown and we looked the vehicle over. He pointed me to the extra accessories, like the locking lug key and trailer tpms sensors. He handed me the temporary registration and window sticker, and that was pretty much it.

Same, I emailed Aaron and I got a response from Kippie. I spoke to others along the way for financing and finalizing.

Thank you! That's what I was hoping the deal was. I agree about being a bit tentative signing before seeing, but I'm more tentative about flying to New Orleans without financing signed and in place. I love that the drop off was quick and easy.... I'll have a lot of driving to start doing that day!

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
I didn't talk to anyone till my truck arrived lol. Someone on here told me to email my build to Sandi. I did that, she gave me a price, I accepted, I filled out all the paperwork. Then I emailed her twice during the build/shipping process to get updated ETAs. When it arrived Aaron called me and we talked about incentives mostly,, and he walked me through what the rest of the process would be (finance & shipping). Then I had a call with finance, they sent me all the paperwork, I e-signed and wired the rest of my down payment. Then I got a call from Kodi and he had it arranged to be shipped instantly and it was in my driveway 2 days later. Afterwards someone called me to make sure everything was good (cant remember who) . It arrived at MD on a Saturday and was in my driveway the following Saturday.

Last edited:

Dunga

Reaction score
I didn't talk to anyone till my truck arrived lol. Someone on here told me to email my build to Sandi. I did that, she gave me a price, I accepted, I filled out all the paperwork. Then I emailed her twice during the build/shipping process to get updated ETAs. When it arrived Aaron called me and we talked about incentives mostly,, and he walked me through what the rest of the process would be (finance & shipping). Then I had a call with finance, they sent me all the paperwork, I e-signed and wired the rest of my down payment. Then I got a call from Kodi and he had it arranged to be shipped instantly and it was in my driveway 2 days later. Afterwards someone called me to make sure everything was good (cant remember who) . It arrived at MD on a Saturday and was in my driveway the following Saturday.

Sandi just replied to me and I sent her the build sheet. They sound like they’re very professional and easy to work with. I don’t have a ton of experience with trucks. I don’t even tow but was starting to get tired of asking to borrow my in laws truck to go to Home Depot! I checked out a Silverado while getting my corvette serviced and the -updated- cabin I thought was super nice. Rear legroom for car seats was roomier than any SUV or car I’d owned and the bed is nice to have. I don’t know maybe I was trying to talk myself into one? Then I checked out the Ram Limited and thought the interior was as nice as my Mercedes so yeah I guess I’m getting a truck. I kinda feel guilty because I won’t be utilizing it to the full capabilities. Like own a zero turn mower when you live on a quarter acre. It just seemed like a comfortable, practical and luxurious automobile I don’t know.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Sandi just replied to me and I sent her the build sheet. They sound like they’re very professional and easy to work with. I don’t have a ton of experience with trucks. I don’t even tow but was starting to get tired of asking to borrow my in laws truck to go to Home Depot! I checked out a Silverado while getting my corvette serviced and the -updated- cabin I thought was super nice. Rear legroom for car seats was roomier than any SUV or car I’d owned and the bed is nice to have. I don’t know maybe I was trying to talk myself into one? Then I checked out the Ram Limited and thought the interior was as nice as my Mercedes so yeah I guess I’m getting a truck. I kinda feel guilty because I won’t be utilizing it to the full capabilities. Like own a zero turn mower when you live on a quarter acre. It just seemed like a comfortable, practical and luxurious automobile I don’t know.
I'm working with Sandi as well. Feel free to send me a direct message on these forums if you want. I've placed my order and waiting for it to be built.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda feel guilty because I won’t be utilizing it to the full capabilities. Like own a zero turn mower when you live on a quarter acre. It just seemed like a comfortable, practical and luxurious automobile I don’t know.
Yeah, that's great.

What gearing are you ordering? :LOL:

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
3.92 I think from what I’ve read is punchier and might be better for resale. Is that good? Bad? Guide me Obi Wan!!!
3.92 is better for towing but takes a slight hit in MPG according to some. You can still tow with the 3.21 it just doesn't have the same pull at first and towing capacity can be reduced slightly. There's a dedicated 3.21 vs. 3.92 thread with a ton of info.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
3.92 I think from what I’ve read is punchier and might be better for resale. Is that good? Bad? Guide me Obi Wan!!!
anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

Will you spend literally all of your time in the truck driving 80+ mph on the highway? Do you care about saving $6 a week enough to reduce the capability of your truck? If the answer to either question is no, you're making the right choice.

Dunga

Reaction score
anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

Will you spend literally all of your time in the truck driving 80+ mph on the highway? Do you care about saving $6 a week enough to reduce the capability of your truck? If the answer to either question is no, you're making the right choice.

The answer to both is No. My commute is around 20 minutes each way. Ok good. Any last minute must haves? I’m speccing the limited slip diff, sunroof, and ram boxes. I know the boxes people love them or hate them. Do you recommend their tonneau cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/