5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Truck arrived at Mark Dodge today! Flying down to get it Friday morning.

I find it strange that Big Horn wheels are what the factory installed. I figured adding the off road package would equip the truck with a 20" wheel (painted black) like the built to serve trucks get. Also, the factory stiffed me on the 33 gallon tank. It was on the POC when ordered but the msrp price for the (33 gallon tank upgrade) was backed out of the window sticker price.

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpg
    IMG_5342.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5343.jpg
    IMG_5343.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score

I find it strange that Big Horn wheels are what the factory installed. I figured adding the off road package would equip the truck with a 20" wheel (painted black) like the built to serve trucks get. Also, the factory stiffed me on the 33 gallon tank. It was on the POC when ordered but the msrp price for the (33 gallon tank upgrade) was backed out of the window sticker price.
Congrats!

Any mention of the 33 gallon tank on the build sheet?

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they started including the 33 gal tank when you optioned a 6'4" bed in a crew cab.
I remember someone else mentioned that a month or two ago but it isn't on my build sheet. I was trying to search for that post/user but didn't find them.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score

Looks like yours came in the same shipment. Mine arrived yesterday, as well. I think everything on my window sticker is correct, but I'll re-check. I'm still working on incentives and final pricing.
I'll have to wait until memorial day weekend. I'm flying on the 27th and picking up on the 28th. I'll hit up Pensacola on the way home because there's so many good restaurants there. Tu-Do for Lunch maybe the Grand Marlin for dinner.

IMG_5351.jpg IMG_5352.jpg

Derek916

Reaction score
Is MD still at 12%ish off MSRP? Just wondering if they have improved since truck prices look to be coming down...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll hit up Pensacola on the way home
PotablePitifulAmericanrobin-max-1mb.gif

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Is MD still at 12%ish off MSRP? Just wondering if they have improved since truck prices look to be coming down...
In what Universe are truck prices coming down? They are not coming down anytime this year and pending a recession, I don’t see new car prices changing much while supply chain issues are around. In talking with some people I know who work in large scale manufacturing, that isn‘t going to be anytime soon (probably 2024 for chips and processors).

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
. I'll hit up Pensacola on the way home because there's so many good restaurants there. Tu-Do for Lunch maybe the Grand Marlin for dinner.
Just got back from a quick vacation in Pensacola a month ago. Grand Marlin is great, also Flounders, Crabs and of course Peg Leg Pete's

Congrats on the truck!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from a quick vacation in Pensacola a month ago. Grand Marlin is great, also Flounders, Crabs and of course Peg Leg Pete's

Congrats on the truck!
Jackson's downtown is pretty good. And gotta hit McGuire's.

OG_Sik7

Reaction score
Hi all just took delivery of my truck this morning. I do have a question for Texas buyers:

Im a little confused on next steps for getting temp tags/registration setup. What are the appropriate steps? Im thinking inspection and then sending over to Mark Dodge to get temp tags, just not 100% sure. How did you guys do it?

MBDC

Reaction score
Hi all just took delivery of my truck this morning. I do have a question for Texas buyers:

Im a little confused on next steps for getting temp tags/registration setup. What are the appropriate steps? Im thinking inspection and then sending over to Mark Dodge to get temp tags, just not 100% sure. How did you guys do it?

I took delivery from MD last week. I'm in Houston. Louisiana temp tags are on the vehicle. You will send MD a copy of your insurance and inspection. They'll handle the rest.

Hope this helps and congrats.

aussie_ram

Reaction score

MD would have billed you for all registration fees etc so don't do anything else until you speak with them. I made the mistake on my previous vehicle where I went to DMV and registered it and then realized I had already paid the dealer for all the fees, they just hadn't registered it yet because they were slow (not MD)

TTFD753

Reaction score
In what Universe are truck prices coming down? They are not coming down anytime this year and pending a recession, I don’t see new car prices changing much while supply chain issues are around. In talking with some people I know who work in large scale manufacturing, that isn‘t going to be anytime soon (probably 2024 for chips and processors).
Used truck prices are starting to drop up here in northern Indiana. Several trucks that I have been watching before buying mine are down anywhere from $3-5K. Could be that they just aren't selling. Some have been on the lots for at least a couple months.

J2048B

Reaction score
My truck was picked up at Mark Dodge today, supposed to be here Monday! All the way to California in 2 days and change!
My experience buying from them was as painless as could be. They made everything easy. They are by far the best dealer I've ever bought from.

What was the cost for shipping to cali?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/