5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I might be on the same delivery, what area are you in? Mine left Thurday
I’m in East Texas. Got a call today that there was a delay in picking up my truck. So, now it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Sold my 2020 Laramie to a local dealership today for $45K.

Last edited:

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you get these? I just ordered on Tuesday.
$1,000.00 Coupon was on the Ram site for a while. Don’t know if it’s still available. It has to be valid when you purchase the truck

$500.00 Military or First Responder is pretty self explanatory.

$500.00 Chrysler Capital is the incentive they give for financing through them.

$750.00 Retail Incentive has to be available when you purchase the truck.

Ask your salesperson what incentives are available. Or check on the Ram site. Current incentives are located in the list at the bottom of the page. Some incentives and coupons stack, and some do not.

LoneRanger

Reaction score
got an email from MD that said the following:

Good Afternoon. I just spoke to my manager and had him do some digging as the system is showing as if the truck was delivered to us in March however it has not arrived. We have spoken to the factory reps who have advised it is still at the factory and should be to us by the end of the month this month.

sooooooo I wait patiently.

L.R.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
got an email from MD that said the following:

Good Afternoon. I just spoke to my manager and had him do some digging as the system is showing as if the truck was delivered to us in March however it has not arrived. We have spoken to the factory reps who have advised it is still at the factory and should be to us by the end of the month this month.

sooooooo I wait patiently.

L.R.
Yikes😲
Makes you wonder how many other trucks are floating around out there in la la land.

3DirtyRam

Reaction score
Hello .. Haven't decided if I am going to fly n drive back to New Hampshire yet when I go pick up my truck .. However, if I do decide to fly n drive.. Is there an easy cover for the grill hood area or some type of temporary solution I could utilize to mitigate bugs, pebbles, road debris for such a long road trip .. last thing I want is to get back to New Hampshire and have the front all jacked up ..something I will be able to fly with and install at pickup

Shin01176

Reaction score
Hello .. Haven't decided if I am going to fly n drive back to New Hampshire yet when I go pick up my truck .. However, if I do decide to fly n drive.. Is there an easy cover for the grill hood area or some type of temporary solution I could utilize to mitigate bugs, pebbles, road debris for such a long road trip .. last thing I want is to get back to New Hampshire and have the front all jacked up ..something I will be able to fly with and install at pickup
Look up track armor on an Amazon. I picked some up and keep going back and forth on if I'll use it or not. Others have suggested blue painters tape also.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I thought 2022 ordering ended earlier this week
Nope. Sandi said they think it will be cut off around May 20th. She did say packages and options are being taken away though. She said you can't order Limited Level 1 on the HD RAMS.

mcat79

Reaction score
It’s a truck, get some bugs and dirt on it! It’ll wash off :)

J2048B

Reaction score
My shipper's truck broke down 600 miles away from my house in Los Angeles and got stuck there for a week at his "cousin's house". Truck did arrive perfectly fine though covered in many bugs from all of the driving though. Would still do it again as it is still worth the convenience IMO. Don't know about the liability since the truck is under your name before it ships so it is technically your responsibility I would assume, but MD cares a lot about their reputation so I wouldn't worry about it too much it.

Who did u go thru for shipping and what was the cost if u dont mind me asking? Im north of u….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeycamp

Reaction score
Nope. Sandi said they think it will be cut off around May 20th. She did say packages and options are being taken away though. She said you can't order Limited Level 1 on the HD RAMS.
Same thing. Ordered on the 3rd and believe Renae said end of this month sometime.

Joeycamp

Reaction score
$1,000.00 Coupon was on the Ram site for a while. Don’t know if it’s still available. It has to be valid when you purchase the truck

$500.00 Military or First Responder is pretty self explanatory.

$500.00 Chrysler Capital is the incentive they give for financing through them.

$750.00 Retail Incentive has to be available when you purchase the truck.

Ask your salesperson what incentives are available. Or check on the Ram site. Current incentives are located in the list at the bottom of the page. Some incentives and coupons stack, and some do not.
Thanks. I opened account with Penfed for the $500 it’s all I got so far. What is FFA?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
When my Backcountry drops this month I'm going to try for:
Military $500
Coupon $1,000
Chrysler cap $500
Retail incentive $750
FFA $500
Lease Loyalty $1,500

$4,750

I am already seeing ads for Memorial day car dealer specials. I hope there is an additional incentive that is announced after the 15th for Memorial Day!
Most of those don't stack FYI.
And you're a member of the FFA? First one I ever saw.
good luck though!

Luigi_dfw

Reaction score
See my previous post: Mark Dodge Thread

franc944

Reaction score
Most of those don't stack FYI.
And you're a member of the FFA? First one I ever saw.
good luck though!
Why does every car dealership hate on FFA?

It’s just an organization of alumni I pay an annual dues to support and the manufacture offers a rebate

People act like this is such a crazy concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/