5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

TSL

Reaction score
I have been dealing with a truck that showef up damage from the factory ( fender flare was scratched). For over a week i have been getting calls for multiple employees from Mark Dodge making things right and informing and checking on me, about every move they making to get it right! They are top notch in my belief. SH!T they could have fixed it and i would have never known. Hoping the reuck ahows soon!
Exactly same experience as I had. My first attempt at an order showed up damaged ( a broken window / falling glass on vehicle above it on transporter caused widespread paint damage to roof, hood and one door, I posted about it here back in March ). Anyway, MD were just awesome about it in terms of communication and addressing the issue. I did finish up cancelling and re-ordering and they rolled my deposit over to new order. They could have sent it to the paint shop and said nothing to me, but that's not how they roll down there.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I
Question for those buying from MD. I take it you are selling your vehicles outright (private sales)? No trade in with the prices MD is giving?
I intend in trading mine in with MD - I can’t pass up the tax exemption in Louisiana and it just isn’t worth the hassle for the little I’d make if I sold it and had to pay taxes on the sale

Highwayman

Reaction score
Just a heads up on the shipping from my own experience recently, if you're wanting it quickly, then you may want to bid a little higher to start. I'm in KS (about 700 miles away from MD) so the delivery team suggested that I start my bid at $650. After a week of no shipper taking the bid, we raised it to $750 and still nothing for another week. We then raised it to $900 and the bid was taken in 10 minutes. The shipping company picked it up the next day and it arrived a couple of days later.

When it arrived on the three car trailer, the shipper and I both took pictures of the truck for our records and I inspected everything before they left. No issues with the delivery process in terms of shipping.

Make sure to check everything though. I found that one of the connectors in the driver's door was not connected so the door handle electronics didn't work (outside lock/unlock button and unlock sensor on the back of the handle) and I could hear it moving around in the door. Aaron coordinated getting this fixed with my local dealership and now it all works.

Good luck with your shipping!
Great info thanks! I really wanted to fly down and drive back up but life got in the way So I’ll be shipping as well.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck left Mark Dodge on a semi trailer this morning headed to Pa, Just wondering if anyone here might be on the same truck? I was told the semi was carrying 10 trucks and figure the other truck must be some what in the same traveling path. If on the same delivery it would be cool to hear when they get to you.
If your truck might be on truck contact me!
Also this is my ride thats coming.

Attachments

• IMG_5223.jpg
    IMG_5223.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5222.jpg
    IMG_5222.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5225.jpg
    IMG_5225.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5226.jpg
    IMG_5226.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5228.jpg
    IMG_5228.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5227.jpg
    IMG_5227.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 65

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
My truck left Mark Dodge on a semi trailer this morning headed to Pa, Just wondering if anyone here might be on the same truck? I was told the semi was carrying 10 trucks and figure the other truck must be some what in the same traveling path. If on the same delivery it would be cool to hear when they get to you.
If your truck might be on truck contact me!
Also this is my ride thats coming.
Congrats and holy crap you ordered last July???!!!! You have got to be excited!

OG_Sik7

Reaction score
Hi all. Adding some info from my order here for reference. Just received word that its at the dealership, here are some details:
22 1500 Limited 4x2 5ft7 box, Level 1, sunroof, night edition, diamond black.
Ordered 3/14
WS 4/13
Dealer 5/5

Thanks to everyone for sharing their own updates!

franc944

Reaction score
$500.00 First Responder
$1,000.00 Ram Coupon
$500.00 Chrysler Capital
$750.00 Retail Incentive
When my Backcountry drops this month I'm going to try for:
Military $500
Coupon $1,000
Chrysler cap $500
Retail incentive $750
FFA $500
Lease Loyalty $1,500

$4,750

I am already seeing ads for Memorial day car dealer specials. I hope there is an additional incentive that is announced after the 15th for Memorial Day!

Joeycamp

Reaction score
Military $500
Coupon $1,000
Chrysler cap $500
Retail incentive $750
FFA $500

Lease Loyalty $1,500

$4,750

I am already seeing ads for Memorial day car dealer specials. I hope there is an additional incentive that is announced after the 15th for Memorial Day!
How do you get these? I just ordered on Tuesday.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Dad put in an order with MD yesterday. Just waiting on the VIN. We are gonna have matching trucks. Hopefully his doesn't take almost 9 months like mine did.

slowindown

Reaction score
Military $500
Coupon $1,000
Chrysler cap $500
Retail incentive $750
FFA $500
Lease Loyalty $1,500

$4,750

How much is it to join the FFA alumni association?

Users who are viewing this thread