5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My parents ordered a RAM from Mark Dodge today. I have been helping with the process and told them about MD. Took a little bit to figure out the incentives to lock in (just in case they get worse over summer like last year), but overall a very good experience. And a $2500 savings over local even after shipping from Louisiana to WI. And cannot get the SW Edition package in WI, so really an even better savings feature for feature. Dealer discount was a bit over 13% off MSRP based on what I recall (don't have paperwork in front of me), local were around 6%. Probably going to be one of the last 2022s.

Truck specs...

Laramie crew 5'7" bed. Hydro blue. Level I. SW Edition. Bed utility group. Rubber floor mats. Wheel well liners. Engine block heater.

Solracer

Reaction score
Took a little bit to figure out the incentives to lock in (just in case they get worse over summer like last year), but overall a very good experience. And a $2500 savings over local even after shipping from Louisiana to WI.
I was told that I couldn't "lock in" any rebates or incentives and had to deal with whatever was available at the time of delivery?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was told that I couldn't "lock in" any rebates or incentives and had to deal with whatever was available at the time of delivery?
You should be able to Sold Order Protect any incentives at time of order (cash back and financing both) and then take the better of when the truck was ordered or delivered.

Reactions: c3k

MO Rebel

Reaction score
You were told wrong.

You should be able to Sold Order Protect any incentives at time of order (cash back and financing both) and then take the better of when the truck was ordered or delivered.
Correct.

Shin01176

Reaction score
If you google Dealer Connect it'll bring you to their website and you can check site status. Still showing the tracking system is down, it'll change to resolved side once it gets fixed. I'm in same boat, window sticker showed same day system went down and just waiting on the call now.

April 14, 2022 5:24 PM
Application Issue :DealerCONNECT>Sales>Orders & Inventory> VOIM> VIN Track
Markets affected: US,Canada,Mexico,International
Please be advised that an issue has been identified with the VOIM Vin Track application. The support teams are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. Please check this site again as updates will be posted as soon as they become available.

klammer

Reaction score
I just ordered on Wednesday and was locked into the $750 private cash and anything that is going on when the truck comes in.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
My parents ordered a RAM from Mark Dodge today. I have been helping with the process and told them about MD. Took a little bit to figure out the incentives to lock in (just in case they get worse over summer like last year), but overall a very good experience. And a $2500 savings over local even after shipping from Louisiana to WI. And cannot get the SW Edition package in WI, so really an even better savings feature for feature. Dealer discount was a bit over 13% off MSRP based on what I recall (don't have paperwork in front of me), local were around 6%. Probably going to be one of the last 2022s.

Truck specs...

Laramie crew 5'7" bed. Hydro blue. Level I. SW Edition. Bed utility group. Rubber floor mats. Wheel well liners. Engine block heater.

What do you mean the last of the 2022s?

Runagun

Reaction score
Rumor that’s going around is there going to be stopping the production of the 22s and start getting the 23s ready.
Not really so much of a rumor. Just past history puts them cranking out '23 models either August or September.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What do you mean the last of the 2022s?

Last year the last day to order a 21 was May 5 or something like that. It will probably be similar this year, though could vary a little bit. So ordering this late in April probably means that it will be one of the last batches of 22s produced.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Last year the last day to order a 21 was May 5 or something like that. It will probably be similar this year, though could vary a little bit. So ordering this late in April probably means that it will be one of the last batches of 22s produced.
Got it - thanks.

70runner

Reaction score
Ordered my 21 on 30Apr last year. Dealer said they were not taking orders after 30Apr. As noted above, 2021 production ended during first week of May.

Runagun

Reaction score
Info from hdram forum - first week of May will be the end of 2022 orders and production continues till 2022 complete. As of now, 2023’s start production on October 3rd.
Sounds good. On one of the fb groups someone posted a pic of the new instrument panel on a '23 model limited. They going all digital.

slowindown

Reaction score
Info from hdram forum - first week of May will be the end of 2022 orders and production continues till 2022 complete. As of now, 2023’s start production on October 3rd.
I ordered yesterday, 4/30 and I think she said ‘22 orders stopped tomorrow at midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online