5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who are you dealing with at MD? Have you asked them about the difference? What are they telling you?

Kippi is who I am working with. When I asked about it all she said is that when she put in the zip code the $1500 is all that came up in the system, and none of the Chrysler Capital finance incentives were on the sheet. She said to take screenshots of what the RAM website showed and she would include that in the folder with the order paperwork, but still didn't explicitly say the incentives as shown on RAM's site would be locked in. I asked her to please check with the finance department what is going on and she said they are too busy. This kind of p!$$ed me off. For all the love for MD on this forum, not getting straight answers for the incentives has me unhappy with the service/dealership/buying experience so far.

Last edited:

jwortsman

Reaction score
Looking to place an order with MD soon.

Anyone had a discrepancy between the rebates shown on ramtrucks.com and what MD has said apply? The zip codes and trim, etc. were entered correctly on the website and what they looked up. They (MD) are missing $1000 of rebates (the Truck Month 2022 CCAP Bonus Cash $500 is missing, and the National Retail Consumer Cash is showing up as $1000 on ramtrucks but $500 for MD). MD also didn't include Chrysler Capital financing incentives on the sheet they gave me. I saw on the sold order protection thread that is linked below that Aaron has verified MD will sold order protect Chrysler Capital finance incentives. I want to sold order protect current incentives just in case like last year incentives are worse at the end of summer.

Also, some of the incentives are dependent on options. I ordered a Longhorn and incentive on RAM site said $1k, but MD only showed $500. When I called and did some digging, it was $1k if you got the V6.... who's going to order a V6 on a Longhorn? Anyway, there's fine print that's not shown on the RAM site. Call the incentives line and ask questions.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kippi is the name of the person I am working with. When I asked ab

Kippi is who I am working with. When I asked about it all she said is that when she put in the zip code the $1500 is all that came up in the system, and none of the Chrysler Capital finance incentives were on the sheet. She said to take screenshots of what the RAM website showed and she would include that in the folder with the order paperwork, but still didn't explicitly say the incentives as shown on RAM's site would be locked in. I asked her to please check with the finance department what is going on and she said they are too busy. This kind of p!$$ed me off. For all the love for MD on this forum, not getting straight answers for the incentives has me unhappy with the service/dealership/buying experience so far.
My rebates were locked in by Renae and they were less then what the ram website said, But I didn’t really question it as it wasn’t far off. After reading through various posts on here, I suspect that the ram site may not be as up to date with what info the dealers may have. Plus as mentioned above, probably a lot of fine print that we don’t see that makes or breaks what rebates really apply. Sucks you aren’t getting straight answers, it might be the person you are dealing with. Try searching through here to see if anyone else dealt with that person. May need to email Aaron directly and ask him

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My rebates were locked in by Renae and they were less then what the ram website said, But I didn’t really question it as it wasn’t far off. After reading through various posts on here, I suspect that the ram site may not be as up to date with what info the dealers may have. Plus as mentioned above, probably a lot of fine print that we don’t see that makes or breaks what rebates really apply. Sucks you aren’t getting straight answers, it might be the person you are dealing with. Try searching through here to see if anyone else dealt with that person. May need to email Aaron directly and ask him

Got an updated email today and it looks better vs what was expected and included that the financing offers were locked in. Hopefully incentives on 22s will be better then anyway. Going to order mon or tues.

DebH

Reaction score
I was driving in Mt Dora, FL this afternoon and saw a dark grey Ram 2500. I was behind it at a light and saw the temp tag in the back window said Louisiana. I then noticed the license plate was the Mark Dodge logo. I pulled up next to the lady driving the truck and gave her a thumbs up and mouthed Mark Dodge to her. I then pulled away!!!
That was me!!! I was laughing and felt like I was back I'm my corvette club where everyone waved in passing! Nice to meet you!

Attachments

• 20220414_070143.jpg
    20220414_070143.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220414_070032.jpg
    20220414_070032.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 63

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Had a similar experience when it came to incentives. I felt like I wasn't given a straight answer but I have everything in writing via email including the incentive code from the $1000 from the RAM site that I provided them I was given no sheet locking in any incentives and was told they will be applied when it comes down to financing or payment. This was the only part of the process that I had issue with (so far).

gator6

Reaction score

I had a buddy end up getting a hell of a deal on a Wrangler because the dumbass salesman he dealt with in Orlando promised him a price via text. Turns out that salesman was selling a car that another salesman was already working a deal on, and by the time my friend drove from Naval Station Mayport to Orlando to sign the papers it was gone. A few days later the sales manager called him back and said the owner would like to meet with him and make it right. He drove back down there and sat down with the owner and this salesman, showed him the texts, and the owner (scolding the salesman with his eyes) said he would fix this. The dealer ordered him a 2021 (not 2020 as he was trying to get) for an absurd price (I can’t remember the number off the top of my head), I don’t know if that guy still has a job.

Moral: get it in writing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a buddy end up getting a hell of a deal on a Wrangler because the dumbass salesman he dealt with in Orlando promised him a price via text. Turns out that salesman was selling a car that another salesman was already working a deal on, and by the time my friend drove from Naval Station Mayport to Orlando to sign the papers it was gone. A few days later the sales manager called him back and said the owner would like to meet with him and make it right. He drove back down there and sat down with the owner and this salesman, showed him the texts, and the owner (scolding the salesman with his eyes) said he would fix this. The dealer ordered him a 2021 (not 2020 as he was trying to get) for an absurd price (I can’t remember the number off the top of my head), I don’t know if that guy still has a job.

Moral: get it in writing

Even if it is in writing, I wouldn't put it past a dealer to tell you to **** off after the fact. Some will say it was a mistake and this is how it is, end of story, leaving the customer pissed off. Only a select few dealers that will make the situation right if a salesman messed up.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a similar experience when it came to incentives. I felt like I wasn't given a straight answer but I have everything in writing via email including the incentive code from the $1000 from the RAM site that I provided them I was given no sheet locking in any incentives and was told they will be applied when it comes down to financing or payment. This was the only part of the process that I had issue with (so far).
I guess it depends on who you deal with. Renae told me "You are able to get the better of the incentives between the time of order and time of delivery. She then sent me the document to sign to lock in the current incentives which totaled $2250.

n7qpp

Reaction score
You do understand why the sales person and sales manger system is in place right? The sale folks have NO legal authority they could promise your the moon and it means nothing. You must have a sales order or buyer's order with ALL the details written on it signed and dated by a sales manager or general manger. If it is not written down and signed-off you are SOL....

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally! 9 months of waiting and it came in Thursday! I saw my phone ringing and the caller ID said Mark Dodge. I answer and said, please for the love god tell me my truck is in! Aaron let out a chuckle and replied its here and its a beautiful truck!
He told me to check my email for photos and then gave me the bad new that it was damaged during transport. The fender flare on the passenger was damaged and they are replacing that and gave me an extra $300 off the price.
Just did the paperwork and should be released to the shipper next week!
if anyone in the north east is getting theirs shipped soon maybe we can get on the same truck and save some $. Let me know if you are

Attachments

• IMG_4608(1).jpg
    IMG_4608(1).jpg
    191 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4609.jpg
    IMG_4609.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
44690? I see that on my POC. I could be way off. Would need someone to confirm.
Thanks. Didn’t even think to look at my POC. I’m trying to check with Cassens Transport to see if my truck pops up. I’m assuming DealerConnect is still down and I’m just trying to track my truck.

J2048B

Reaction score
So MD said my truck is built but since the system was hacked they cannot tell where it is, they say it is in shipping status, but no idea where it is or when it will be in! Happy its built tho! 3500 srw megacab limited night edition 6.7L cummins is at least on its way!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Highwayman

Reaction score
So MD said my truck is built but since the system was hacked they cannot tell where it is, they say it is in shipping status, but no idea where it is or when it will be in! Happy its built tho! 3500 srw megacab limited night edition 6.7L cummins is at least on its way!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Same. Although Ram Care preferred to say the system was “under maintenance.“ Better optics. :) At least I’m not in KZLD any more.

J2048B

Reaction score
And where can u pull ur window sticker from?

Users who are viewing this thread