5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

mike146

Reaction score
Just had some correspondence with Renae on the sales team regarding an order .. her ETA she said was 16 weeks .. Is the 16 weeks normal communications or its more like 8 weeks for delivery?
when I placed my order in November, I was quoted 16 to 20 weeks. Had the truck in my driveway 4 months to the day.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was driving in Mt Dora, FL this afternoon and saw a dark grey Ram 2500. I was behind it at a light and saw the temp tag in the back window said Louisiana. I then noticed the license plate was the Mark Dodge logo. I pulled up next to the lady driving the truck and gave her a thumbs up and mouthed Mark Dodge to her. I then pulled away!!!

Nbv316

Reaction score
Wait, we can somehow log into uconnect and track our trucks? How? Why would this be possible when they technically aren't ours until we sign off on the paperwork?
You can only track after you've signed all of the paperwork with the finance person and get passed off to the delivery team. The post I was replying to was asking about tracking after having MD arrange shipping of the truck to you.

As far as I know, you can't track it while it's on the train from the factory to MD.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just had some correspondence with Renae on the sales team regarding an order .. her ETA she said was 16 weeks .. Is the 16 weeks normal communications or its more like 8 weeks for delivery?
She gave me the same eta. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, considering the parts shortages, staff shortages and various other issues, it could be longer.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was driving in Mt Dora, FL this afternoon and saw a dark grey Ram 2500. I was behind it at a light and saw the temp tag in the back window said Louisiana. I then noticed the license plate was the Mark Dodge logo. I pulled up next to the lady driving the truck and gave her a thumbs up and mouthed Mark Dodge to her. I then pulled away!!!

Since you mouthed it and didn't shout it, I can't help but wonder what else she might have thought you said. :p

fliptide

Reaction score
I was told up to 20 weeks. It was on the lot in 15 weeks and in driveway at 16 weeks.

3DirtyRam

Reaction score
She gave me the same eta. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, considering the parts shortages, staff shortages and various other issues, it could be longer.
I agree, considering just getting something off their lot.. Not picky, they have some pretty close ones to my specs ..

jwortsman

Reaction score
I was also quoted 16-20 weeks when I ordered on Jan 26. Had it home on April 1 (9 weeks).

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree, considering just getting something off their lot.. Not picky, they have some pretty close ones to my specs ..
I did that at first with my 21. Problem is now, a lot of the options that I want, you cannot find on any lot. Like others have said before, I’d rather just be happy with the truck I’m paying for so might as well order what I want, Plus if I would’ve known about Mark Dodge back then I probably would’ve ordered it then

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
Hey Floridians, I actually already had my ram shipped down to Tampa, but I have a much lower quote now for pickup in the next day or two. If you need a similar route from MD, contact Andy at get carrier +1 302-291-1527. He quoted me $500.

gator6

Reaction score

I know exactly who you’re talking about she just picked up a week before I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Hey Floridians, I actually already had my ram shipped down to Tampa, but I have a much lower quote now for pickup in the next day or two. If you need a similar route from MD, contact Andy at get carrier +1 302-291-1527. He quoted me $500.
Good to know. I’m in St. Pete and should have a truck in the next couple of months. At that rate I’ll just ship it instead of flying up. Hopefully that rate doesn’t change a ton in the next few weeks.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking to place an order with MD soon.

Anyone had a discrepancy between the rebates shown on ramtrucks.com and what MD has said apply? The zip codes and trim, etc. were entered correctly on the website and what they looked up. They (MD) are missing $1000 of rebates (the Truck Month 2022 CCAP Bonus Cash $500 is missing, and the National Retail Consumer Cash is showing up as $1000 on ramtrucks but $500 for MD). MD also didn't include Chrysler Capital financing incentives on the sheet they gave me. I saw on the sold order protection thread that is linked below that Aaron has verified MD will sold order protect Chrysler Capital finance incentives. I want to sold order protect current incentives just in case like last year incentives are worse at the end of summer.

Last edited:

fliptide

Reaction score
Looking to place an order with MD soon.

Anyone had a discrepancy between the rebates shown on ramtrucks.com and what MD has said apply? The zip codes and trim, etc. were entered correctly on the website and what they looked up. They (MD) are missing $1000 of rebates (the Truck Month 2022 CCAP Bonus Cash $500 is missing, and the National Retail Consumer Cash is showing up as $1000 on ramtrucks but $500 for MD). MD also didn't include Chrysler Capital financing incentives on the sheet they gave me. I saw on the sold order protection thread that is linked below that Aaron has verified MD will sold order protect Chrysler Capital finance incentives. I want to sold order protect current incentives just in case like last year incentives are worse at the end of summer.

Not all incentives are able to lock in at time of order. Some incentives have must take delivery by dates associated with them.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not all incentives are able to lock in at time of order. Some incentives have must take delivery by dates associated with them.

Almost all incentives have that language. Only locking in incentives without that language defeats the whole point of Sold Order Protection. And I locked in similar rebates last year.

Anyone have this discrepancy with MD not coming up with the same incentives as on RAM's website?

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
Good to know. I’m in St. Pete and should have a truck in the next couple of months. At that rate I’ll just ship it instead of flying up. Hopefully that rate doesn’t change a ton in the next few weeks.
I'm in Seminole and paid $850. People cancel all the time and drivers will sometimes offer a deep discount to fill their trailer. In other words, you may not get this price, but it's something to shoot for

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Almost all incentives have that language. Only locking in incentives without that language defeats the whole point of Sold Order Protection. And I locked in similar rebates last year.

Anyone have this discrepancy with MD not coming up with the same incentives as on RAM's website?
Who are you dealing with at MD? Have you asked them about the difference? What are they telling you?

Users who are viewing this thread