5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My understanding from Sandi was that for sales order protected rebates (at time of order) those can be kept.....or swaped at time of delivery for new rebates. Any rebates that are "stackable" as she put it, they will absolutely combine from time of order to time of delivery.
I will follow up with Renae about it. I forgot to ask her that when I asked about price protection when the order was placed.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Wondering if you guys buying from Mark Dodge are accepting their original quote or is there a little more wiggle room? Is that the absolute best price?

I realize their prices are awesome but I’ve just never been real good at accepting any first quote on anything and always feel like I need to negotiate more. Human nature I guess. That’s the tightwad in me.

No, I quoted a bunch of dealers and was on the phone all week for my truck, md send me a quote 10k under MSRP AND had a grand deposit(had other quotes as high as 6k)
The “shut up and take my money” meme was never more appropriate. I felt it was only fair to accept the offer and save the PILE of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
Marsh said up to 60 days, and it took just over three weeks. I transferred the plate from my old truck to the Ram. I'm registered in Florida.
I've seen some info online that Florida requires a vehicle inspection for new vehicles purchased out of state. Did you have to get an inspection? I RV full-time, no plans to go to Florida anytime soon.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've seen some info online that Florida requires a vehicle inspection for new vehicles purchased out of state. Did you have to get an inspection? I RV full-time, no plans to go to Florida anytime soon.
How would you know where it was purcashed unless you showed them your pink slip? Your reg and insurance paperwork does not state where you bought from...not in Pa anyway

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, no inspection. Not sure where that info came from, but doesn't sound accurate.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I Think it only is required if the DMV cannot verify the vin when you go to register the vehicle. I bought a used motorcycle years ago from a dealer in PA and it didn’t run so when I went to register it, they wanted to see the Vin of the vehicle. Since I didn’t have it with me I had to have a cop come out to my job to verify the Vin. Could be different with new vehicles though

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
No vehicle inspection for me either! Tags are on their way to me a little over three weeks from picking up the truck

Sairam

Reaction score
How long is it taking for folks to get their trucks from port Allen to mark dodge dealership? I have a approval for 1.49% - 65 months from DCU that expires end of this month and trying to see if my truck will get there in time to close my deal with this offer, my truck arrived at Port Allen on April 7th.

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
How long is it taking for folks to get their trucks from port Allen to mark dodge dealership? I have a approval for 1.49% - 65 months from DCU that expires end of this month and trying to see if my truck will get there in time to close my deal with this offer, my truck arrived at Port Allen on April 7th.
Mine was at Port Allen then at MD two days later. Bug MD to see if they can get you more info

fliptide

Reaction score
Sandi told me it could take 2 weeks. Mine arrived March 9th to Port Allan and I got the call the truck was on the lot on March 19th.

morris08

Reaction score
MD told me yesterday that mine was on the train enroute to the railyard in Port Allen, with an estimated arrival of 4/23. Once at the railyard it can take up to 14 additional days to be transferred to our lot, and they told me they will reach out to me within 72 hours of the truck arriving on the lot.

Derek916

Reaction score
I got selected today to build a F-150 Lightning. It seems the Lariat is closest to my Laramie build, and the cost came out to be 27K more expensive for a similar optioned truck. NO THANKS!
Did their rates go up? I currently see 2.24 for 65 months. I am considering refinancing my loan from 48 months to 72 if i could find a low interest rate and the payment is lower.

PS: If you hadn't heard, iBonds issued from the federal government are paying 7% interest for the next 6 months, and then 9% interest the following 6 months. The interest is variable depending on inflation!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MD told me yesterday that mine was on the train enroute to the railyard in Port Allen, with an estimated arrival of 4/23. Once at the railyard it can take up to 14 additional days to be transferred to our lot, and they told me they will reach out to me within 72 hours of the truck arriving on the lot.
Im hoping mine is on this train load also, Sandi told me should be on the train from the 13th to the 25th of tjis month. Its only been sitting collecting dust since march 7th 🤔

Sairam

Reaction score
I got selected today to build a F-150 Lightning. It seems the Lariat is closest to my Laramie build, and the cost came out to be 27K more expensive for a similar optioned truck. NO THANKS!

Did their rates go up? I currently see 2.24 for 65 months. I am considering refinancing my loan from 48 months to 72 if i could find a low interest rate and the payment is lower.

PS: If you hadn't heard, iBonds issued from the federal government are paying 7% interest for the next 6 months, and then 9% interest the following 6 months. The interest is variable depending on inflation!
Yes rates have increased. I got approved just before the increase and have until end of April to submit the final purchase order from the dealer in order to get the loan fully approved and closed, hoping my truck moves from port Allen to MD asap.

dxdx

Reaction score
Does anyone have MD arrange the shipping to your home? I was told my truck was loaded on the trailer for shipping last night but so far the RAM app is still showing the truck location at the dealer lot. Does the location tracking work?

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
Does anyone have MD arrange the shipping to your home? I was told my truck was loaded on the trailer for shipping last night but so far the RAM app is still showing the truck location at the dealer lot. Does the location tracking work?
Since the truck isn't being started the app doesn't see it very often (just my theory) mine was in Colorado, but the app was still showing somewhere in TX. So my experience with the app was the results were delayed.

mike146

Reaction score
Definitely delayed. Good to see truck on the move, but not accurate. When mine was shipped to NY, was probably a day behind. It moved initially, then nothing, then see some movement.... Driver was very accurate and informative. Picked up Wednesday morning, delivered around 7pm Friday night. He had 2 deliveries before mine, and one more after. Mark Dodge told me it was picked up, then driver called me with estimate on Thursday, then called me on Friday with delay of about 3 to 4 hours due to accident and traffic. Pleasent experience.

Southside

Reaction score
I just shipped my truck from MD to CT. While the apo would sometimes show progress it was very inaccurate, still showing in PA when delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread