5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

JAS83

Reaction score
Received notice today my truck should be at dealer by 4/14. I’m in South FL, any suggestions on which airport to fly into for taking delivery?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received notice today my truck should be at dealer by 4/14. I’m in South FL, any suggestions on which airport to fly into for taking delivery?
I was looking at flights and they have flights from FLL into lake Charles. either 1 or 2 stops. Probably what I will do when it comes that time.

JAS83

Reaction score
I was looking at flights and they have flights from FLL into lake Charles. either 1 or 2 stops. Probably what I will do when it comes that time.
Going to check that out, I’m in Port St. Lucie so about 90 miles from FLL

mophead

Reaction score
I sent my build into Aaron yesterday and early this afternoon I received an email from Renae with the price. about $7k less than any dealer in my area. And that still doesn't include any rebates/incentives which she said would be applied at the time of delivery. I sent the same build to about 10 dealers in south Florida and maybe half wouldn't even discuss price unless I went into the dealer, a few never got back to me when I told them I wanted the best price on a custom order and the last few told me the price was MSRP and that was it, that the incentives/rebates wouldn't be known until delivery. Looks like I will be pulling the plug on this deal and sending in everything she is asking for. So it looks like their price is just over 11% off MSRP which is a great deal right now.
Congrats!!!

Put your build in your signature. Then post the details for the rest of us.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sent my build into Aaron yesterday and early this afternoon I received an email from Renae with the price. about $7k less than any dealer in my area. And that still doesn't include any rebates/incentives which she said would be applied at the time of delivery. I sent the same build to about 10 dealers in south Florida and maybe half wouldn't even discuss price unless I went into the dealer, a few never got back to me when I told them I wanted the best price on a custom order and the last few told me the price was MSRP and that was it, that the incentives/rebates wouldn't be known until delivery. Looks like I will be pulling the plug on this deal and sending in everything she is asking for. So it looks like their price is just over 11% off MSRP which is a great deal right now.
You will not be disappointed with MD.

LX Sport

Reaction score
Does MD give the same type of deals on Jeeps? We're thinking about picking up a Grand Cherokee L for the wife. I'm able to get affiliate pricing at my local place, but would consider going to MD for the Jeep if we can get even better pricing on it.

Southside

Reaction score
Does MD give the same type of deals on Jeeps? We're thinking about picking up a Grand Cherokee L for the wife. I'm able to get affiliate pricing at my local place, but would consider going to MD for the Jeep if we can get even better pricing on it.
i think so, definitely worth an email.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what exact fees (if any) does MD add on to the sale? Renae only mentioned a $444 document/temp tag/notary fee. Other than TTL, are there any surprised fees added on?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If the factory does not deliver what was ordered, do we have the option to get our deposit back?
That happened to me so I refused the first order and re ordered. Don’t know if you just walk and not re order.
That is one of the questions I am asking Renae when I send in my documents to her this morning. She said the $1000 deposit is non-refundable, but I want to know how that works if certain options are not filled by the factory due to shortage or other issues. Besides getting a credit, if I am not wanting the truck with missing options, am I able to get that $1000 back.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what exact fees (if any) does MD add on to the sale? Renae only mentioned a $444 document/temp tag/notary fee. Other than TTL, are there any surprised fees added on?
Nope! Don’t have paperwork handy but there may have been a 12-15$ filing fee or something like that. Really can’t remember. I’ll pull paperwork and be more specific in a little while. Definitely no surprises.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is one of the questions I am asking Renae when I send in my documents to her this morning. She said the $1000 deposit is non-refundable, but I want to know how that works if certain options are not filled by the factory due to shortage or other issues. Besides getting a credit, if I am not wanting the truck with missing options, am I able to get that $1000 back.
Don’t know if you just walk away but if you reorder they transfer the deposit to the new order.

Nova90

Reaction score
Yes, Aaron gave me a quote for a Cherokee L

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Nope! Don’t have paperwork handy but there may have been a 12-15$ filing fee or something like that. Really can’t remember. I’ll pull paperwork and be more specific in a little while. Definitely no surprises.
Pulled my paperwork:

Gov't taxes/License/registration fees = $166
Gov't certificate of title = $18
Notary fee = $15
LA Doc fee was $444 but when I initially ordered in may '21 it was $295 so they honored that and only charged me $295.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pulled my paperwork:

Gov't taxes/License/registration fees = $166
Gov't certificate of title = $18
Notary fee = $15
LA Doc fee was $444 but when I initially ordered in may '21 it was $295 so they honored that and only charged me $295.
thanks for checking. Good to know the dealer does add on thousands in fees like dealers around here.

Jgbstetson

Reaction score
Deal will vary by model. I doubt you'll see the same level of discount. Jeep is different in that, at least on a lease deal, you cannot lock RV and MF.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t know if you just walk away but if you reorder they transfer the deposit to the new order.
Renae said that the factory will not make any major changes without reaching out to them first giving the option to cancel the order or accept the changes . If I choose to cancel then they would give the money back.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Renae said that the factory will not make any major changes without reaching out to them first giving the option to cancel the order or accept the changes . If I choose to cancel then they would give the money back.
Yeah, that's what Aaron said about changes too. He was livid when my build sheet came out and they hadn't called him!! Couldn't immediately run one down the line so I just reordered. (like many others)

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just posted pics in this thread.

Delivery was early, was supposed to be picked up today, and ended up being picked up last Friday and delivered today @ 6pm. The shipping cost for 1600 miles was $1300 uncovered on a 18 wheeler.

Super happy with the MD experience, the only negative i can say, and its super small, is they put a markdodge.net sticker on my rear window, which will be removed shortly. Next time I'm in the market for a vehicle MD will be on the top of my list.

Thanks again for everyones help on this site, this wouldn't have been possible without the 5th gen community!!!

I consider that sticker (like you) very minor when you consider that dealers used to put their chrome badge on the back of vehicles. I left the sticker on for about nine months to give them some publicity. I have no idea if it helped them or not, but they were so good to work with, I wanted to advertise in western NC for them a bit, plus the nine other states we've driven through since we got the truck...

Users who are viewing this thread