5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Thread

TSL

Reaction score
MD made it such a smooth and easy process, I talked with Reggie for just a couple minutes on the phone and a few minutes later the DocuSign email came through. No pressure at all to buy the extended warranty but I do plan to add it in at some point before the 3/36 expires. Cody arranged shipping which wasn’t easy given the current fuel prices. I increase my shipping est to $2500 and only got 1 response for $2600 to Washington State enclosed carrier. Cody said they have been trying to ship one to Utah and placed $2100 and no one was bidding so I took it. More than I wanted to pay but still cheaper than flying/gas/food/hotels not to mention miles and wear and tear. All in all it was a great experience ordering my first truck just the way I wanted it. And I’m still $8k under MSRP at the end of the day.
Thanks for sharing the shipping update. given your're shipping enclosed carrier in the current environment, that's not as bad as I feared ! I'll be shipping to Oregon some time in mid to late May I think - have an estimated build date of 4/22, by the time it gets out of the factory, shipped, and the paperwork's all done I'm sure it'll be well into May. If it pushes to late enough in May I might just bring the kids and make a road trip out of it.
Like you, given that the absolute best I could get around the PNW was $1k under MSRP, I'm still way ahead with MD in spite of shipping or fly/drive.
What's the expected time to ship to WA, a week or so ?

Nbv316

Reaction score
MD made it such a smooth and easy process, I talked with Reggie for just a couple minutes on the phone and a few minutes later the DocuSign email came through. No pressure at all to buy the extended warranty but I do plan to add it in at some point before the 3/36 expires. Cody arranged shipping which wasn’t easy given the current fuel prices. I increase my shipping est to $2500 and only got 1 response for $2600 to Washington State enclosed carrier. Cody said they have been trying to ship one to Utah and placed $2100 and no one was bidding so I took it. More than I wanted to pay but still cheaper than flying/gas/food/hotels not to mention miles and wear and tear. All in all it was a great experience ordering my first truck just the way I wanted it. And I’m still $8k under MSRP at the end of the day.
I had the same experience with Reggie. No pressure or mention of any warranties but it took several days since there were things wrong or missing in the paperwork so it went back and forth 4 times. They sounded super busy so mistakes were made. No big deal. Finally finished this morning and hoping to hear from the delivery crew tomorrow.

Did you get an estimated delivery date from the response you got from the $2600 transporter? I initially wanted to get it shipped but am thinking it might take too long so I may just fly and drive back.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the shipping update. given your're shipping enclosed carrier in the current environment, that's not as bad as I feared ! I'll be shipping to Oregon some time in mid to late May I think - have an estimated build date of 4/22, by the time it gets out of the factory, shipped, and the paperwork's all done I'm sure it'll be well into May. If it pushes to late enough in May I might just bring the kids and make a road trip out of it.
Like you, given that the absolute best I could get around the PNW was $1k under MSRP, I'm still way ahead with MD in spite of shipping or fly/drive.
What's the expected time to ship to WA, a week or so ?
The truck was supposed to be picked up yesterday by the carrier and to my house Monday.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
4-5 days to ship to me, was supposed to be picked up yesterday but after registering Uconnect and the Ram app you can use it to locate your vehicle and I noticed it hasn’t left the dealer.

mike146

Reaction score
4-5 days to ship to me, was supposed to be picked up yesterday but after registering Uconnect and the Ram app you can use it to locate your vehicle and I noticed it hasn’t left the dealer.
I found the app to be a bit behind, don't count on that for accurate info. Driver hopefully contacts you direct with updates. Also, someone at Mark Dodge should contact you that truck actually picked up.

I had my truck shipped from Mark Dodge to NY...I was informed when picked up, contacted by driver with delivery date. Then he contacted me morning of delivery with ETA. At original time I was then called about heavy traffic, which I expected, but delivery made 3 hours later than original time estimated. All good with me. Delivery guy still had one more car to go after mine.

Point being, don't count on the ram app to be up to date.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
I found the app to be a bit behind, don't count on that for accurate info. Driver hopefully contacts you direct with updates. Also, someone at Mark Dodge should contact you that truck actually picked up.

I had my truck shipped from Mark Dodge to NY...I was informed when picked up, contacted by driver with delivery date. Then he contacted me morning of delivery with ETA. At original time I was then called about heavy traffic, which I expected, but delivery made 3 hours later than original time estimated. All good with me. Delivery guy still had one more car to go after mine.

Point being, don't count on the ram app to be up to date.
Thanks for the advice, Cody said he would contact me when the carrier picks it up….I’m over anxious I guess lol

mike146

Reaction score
I was too. This was just last week for me. I am still well aware how you feel.

Enjoy and good luck when it arrives!!!!

1Raider

Reaction score
My truck is at the port. Hopefully can get it to MD in the next few days. Getting close now..

Southside

Reaction score
Just recieved an email from Aaron that my truck just arrived at the dealership. :D It was at the train yard on 3/17 for those trying to calculate time, 3/24 was the end of my first ETA date range from RamChat and when I contacted them on the 24th they had extended it to 4/1. I just submitted an online credit application and will keep everyone posted on any further progress.

Attachments

• Truck on lot 1.jpg
    Truck on lot 1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 32
  • Truck on lot 2.jpg
    Truck on lot 2.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 32

mophead

Reaction score
Just recieved an email from Aaron that my truck just arrived at the dealership. :D It was at the train yard on 3/17 for those trying to calculate time, 3/24 was the end of my first ETA date range from RamChat and when I contacted them on the 24th they had extended it to 4/1. I just submitted an online credit application and will keep everyone posted on any further progress.
Congrats! Like to see more pictures when you pick it up. What were your numbers on this? Looking to get slightly less optioned one of these.

heffy

Reaction score
Mine was on the same train as yours and I also got the call yesterday. Hoping to pick it up Wednesday!

Attachments

• IMG_3940-1.jpg
    IMG_3940-1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 30

Southside

Reaction score
Congrats! Like to see more pictures when you pick it up. What were your numbers on this? Looking to get slightly less optioned one of these.
Thanks! The POC #'s were:

MSRP 64815
FWP 60939
EP 58092
Price with their doc fee, temp tag, and notary fee, but no state taxs or incentives/rebates 58169

I will post pics one I get my hands on it after it ships up here to CT.

Jceblue1

Reaction score
That’s awesome congratulations! mine arrived at the port on 3/17 also i’ve been chewing off my fingernails waiting for the email I’m going to start running over there from Illinois like Forrest Gump!

fat trout

Reaction score
Ah dang, your killing me. Thats the package and color I'm debating on. Awesome...congrats! I have a 2019 so I'm having a hard time telling myself (and my wife) a new truck makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread