5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge review

killerformula

Reaction score
Hey all,

I ordered a 2022 Laramie from Mark Dodge in June. Figured I would detail my experience for those who are interested.

I originally went there because Chapman ram over by me pretty much told me to pound sand if I wanted any discount off of MSRP. The sales guy didn't even get out of his chair shen I told him I was leaving.

Found this forum and the info on Mark Dodge. Emailed Aaron: Got a 61k truck for 53k. I said let's do it, they took 1000 dollar deposit and the order was placed.

Service was amazing through the process. Lots of updates prompt emails.

Truck finally arrived in November and I scheduled to have it shipped to PA.

Only issue was the shipper did not give me the 24 hours notice on arrival. He showed up at 11pm on a Wednesday in the middle of a storm. I met him at a Walmart and checked out thr truck as best I could in the middle of the night when it was raining. Looked ok and I drove it home.

Next day u noticed the broken windshield. I emailed Aaron and he mentioned he didn't want me to be disappointed so he would take care of it (even though I already signed for delivery).

1650 dollar dealer repair. Reimbursement check arrived today. Damn, that is service. He made it right, hardly see that kind of thing anymore. I will certainly be back to Mark Dodge because of Aaron and the team.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aaron and the Mark Dodge crew are good people. Easiest, most pain free, and best deal vehicle purchase I’ve ever made. Until I learned about them (thanks to 5thGenRams), I just assumed buying a vehicle was supposed to suck.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't taken delivery yet but I can say that this has been the best purchasing experience I've had period! Thanks to this forum and in particular to @Silent Bob for the post I noticed and got in touch with Aaron. I'm finalizing my paperwork and will pick up week after next. The finance guy, Marsh couldn't have been more professional and helpful!

I was worried about finalizing paperwork before traveling to inspect the truck. Without going into details Aaron simply said his reputation was more important than making a disgruntled sale. Not his exact words but allayed my concerns!

Cannot wait to meet the team!

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought my '21 Rebel in December of 2020 from Mark Dodge. The day they shipped the truck to me, they sent me a picture of one of the keyfobs that was dropped and broke. They said they'd take care of it. I got the truck, there was a light scratch on the driver rear door about 7" long and a small dent on the driver door. I signed for the truck because I figured I could fix the scratch, which I did by compounding the area, and I do PDR, so the dent was another non-issue. I went to my local dealer, they called Aaron, and I left with a new key programmed for my truck.

My only issue is there's paint damage on that same rear door where it looks like hydraulic fluid splashed on the paint, but it can only be seen if you have your eyes at the same level as the splash marks. Standing up you can't see them, so I never told Aaron about it.

I almost forgot to mention, Aaron was willing to pay me my rate for the dent and scratch removal. I declined because the entire purchase and shipping the truck was so smooth, I felt guilty accepting payment. Thanks Aaron and Michel for a great purchase experience.

door_flaws1.jpg

Nova90

Reaction score
Hey all,

I ordered a 2022 Laramie from Mark Dodge in June. Figured I would detail my experience for those who are interested.

I originally went there because Chapman ram over by me pretty much told me to pound sand if I wanted any discount off of MSRP. The sales guy didn't even get out of his chair shen I told him I was leaving.

Found this forum and the info on Mark Dodge. Emailed Aaron: Got a 61k truck for 53k. I said let's do it, they took 1000 dollar deposit and the order was placed.

Service was amazing through the process. Lots of updates prompt emails.

Truck finally arrived in November and I scheduled to have it shipped to PA.

Only issue was the shipper did not give me the 24 hours notice on arrival. He showed up at 11pm on a Wednesday in the middle of a storm. I met him at a Walmart and checked out thr truck as best I could in the middle of the night when it was raining. Looked ok and I drove it home.

Next day u noticed the broken windshield. I emailed Aaron and he mentioned he didn't want me to be disappointed so he would take care of it (even though I already signed for delivery).

1650 dollar dealer repair. Reimbursement check arrived today. Damn, that is service. He made it right, hardly see that kind of thing anymore. I will certainly be back to Mark Dodge because of Aaron and the team.
Chapman Horsham is my local dealer as well...and also ended up ordering from MD and shipping to Bucks County, PA. Glad to hear Aaron took care of things...excellent customer service.

killerformula

Reaction score
Chapman Horsham is my local dealer as well...and also ended up ordering from MD and shipping to Bucks County, PA. Glad to hear Aaron took care of things...excellent customer service.
Actually when I originally posted 7 or 8 months ago about my experience I think you sent me a message about Mark Dodge. That's how I originally got in contact w them.

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
Definitely the best car buying experience with Mark Dodge. I ordered a Laramie with the Southwest Package and bucket seats ($895 upgrade). I noticed a few days later when I was looking at my order that I was not charged for the bucket seats. I got such a good deal from Aaron that I was fully ready to have to pay for them. Nope. When the truck arrived, Aaron was looking at the final details, and noticed no charge for the bucket seats. Without prompting, He said they were having a systems error, but that is not my problem. No charge. That is how you get a customer for life. I will tell anyone who will listen to buy from them.

Nova90

Reaction score
Actually when I originally posted 7 or 8 months ago about my experience I think you sent me a message about Mark Dodge. That's how I originally got in contact w them.
You're right....totally forgot. It was back in June. Glad it worked out. Out of curiosity what was the issue with the windshield?

killerformula

Reaction score
You're right....totally forgot. It was back in June. Glad it worked out. Out of curiosity what was the issue with the windshield?
It had been hit right by the a pillar. I think the guy running the shipping truck maybe dropped a chain on it. 1 inch further and it would have hit the paint and I'm sure that would have been a bigger issue. Still surprised the ram dealer charged 1600 dollars for thr windshield. Safelite wouldn't touch it.

Last edited:

tigercat74

Reaction score
It had been hit right by the a pillar. I think the guy running the shipping truck maybe dropped a chain on it. 1 inch further and it would have hit the paint and I'm sure that would have been a bigger issue. Still surprised the ram dealer charged 1600 dollars for thr windshield. Safelite wouldn't touch it.

Does it have the HUD? I was told those windshields cost more to replace in other vehicles.

U

User_34235

OP....can you post the contact information that you might have for Aaron at Mark Dodge in case others want to get a good deal?
Thanks

davidv213

Reaction score
OP....can you post the contact information that you might have for Aaron at Mark Dodge in case others want to get a good deal?
Thanks

[email protected]

Just build out what you want on the website and send it to them and they'll give you a price with no haggling or negotiations necessary. I ordered from them in September and picked up last week and I could not be more satisfied with the process. They are extremely friendly and communicative throughout the entire process.

Users who are viewing this thread