5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge End Of Year Sale?

ramhouston

Reaction score
I have considered making a run for the last of the Rams with a Hemi engine lol.
Anyways i seen that Mark Dodge is doing about 10K or so in dealer discounts off on Limited trim models PLUS an additional 5K or so off from manufacturer cash rebates.
Both hand in hand come out to about 15K in savings which isn't that bad honestly speaking.
My biggest question is do you folks think i'll be able to get 20K off a Limited with the cash rebate being included???
I know it is the end of the year and dealerships do have quotas to meet. At the same time i don't want to be that jacka$$ who is going to waste the dealership's time unintentionally.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you ladies and gentleman!

mplaramie

Reaction score
I'd reach out to @AnthonyRI at MD to see what can be done. He's honest and great to work with. This way you will know if you got a great deal or not.

spyder

Reaction score
Yep, Anthony on this forum is great.

Also, I doubt Mark has any problems meeting quotas.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks gang! Short answer is, we put our best foot forward in our online pricing and the goal is to sell as many Ram trucks as we can on any given month, nothing particularly motivating about it being the last month of a particular calendar year :)

It's interesting to log in and see this post - becuase last night I was thinking abuot posting a few of our best deals on instock units. Y'all know I work mostly on sold-orders but this week I'm actually at the dealership taking a little more interest in instock units which is fun.

There are two Limiteds that are about 24% off MSRP the last of our 2023's. (a little different if you're in another region, a little better with affiliate or TDM)
$19K off these, another $500 if you're active military or first responder, another $500 if you have affiliate, $1000 if you have a TDM coupon (been harder to get these lately though it seems)

Leasing on 2024 Laramies also just got pretty nice if you're coming out of another CDJR lease there's a $3K rebate, and the MF rates are under 1.5% APR equivalent in a lot of the areas and lease terms. (Not all buyers qualify, can't get down to full payment clarity until a credit app is in but you can use a calculator to get close) Definitely worth a look if you want to have one last run at a HEMI before the hurricane, but are on the fence about which one you're going to ultimately want in the future. We have some instock Laramies getting about 12% dealer discount, that is before any lease rebates or retail rebates ($3K or $5500K respectively)

So, in short, long answer to your short question - we're here to help. We are ALWAYS motivated to be the highest volume RAM dealer with the best pricing, best service, and most efficient process for you as well.

Anthony Boi
[email protected]
337-429-2021

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ha ha, I bought one of those two 2023 Limiteds a week ago. I figured 22.7% discount off MSRP. Worked with Charles and met Aaron. It was worth the 805 mile one way drive.
If my time was worth much of anything I’d have likely not gone that far away. Left at 8 am Wednesday the 27th, got back at 2:30 am on Friday morning.

U

User_3336

Landers in Huntsville, AL was giving $20,000 off some '23 Big Horns.

There are several dealers around as well. Just gotta look around.

ArmsDlr21

Reaction score
Thanks gang! Short answer is, we put our best foot forward in our online pricing and the goal is to sell as many Ram trucks as we can on any given month, nothing particularly motivating about it being the last month of a particular calendar year :)

It's interesting to log in and see this post - becuase last night I was thinking abuot posting a few of our best deals on instock units. Y'all know I work mostly on sold-orders but this week I'm actually at the dealership taking a little more interest in instock units which is fun.

There are two Limiteds that are about 24% off MSRP the last of our 2023's. (a little different if you're in another region, a little better with affiliate or TDM)
$19K off these, another $500 if you're active military or first responder, another $500 if you have affiliate, $1000 if you have a TDM coupon (been harder to get these lately though it seems)

Leasing on 2024 Laramies also just got pretty nice if you're coming out of another CDJR lease there's a $3K rebate, and the MF rates are under 1.5% APR equivalent in a lot of the areas and lease terms. (Not all buyers qualify, can't get down to full payment clarity until a credit app is in but you can use a calculator to get close) Definitely worth a look if you want to have one last run at a HEMI before the hurricane, but are on the fence about which one you're going to ultimately want in the future. We have some instock Laramies getting about 12% dealer discount, that is before any lease rebates or retail rebates ($3K or $5500K respectively)

So, in short, long answer to your short question - we're here to help. We are ALWAYS motivated to be the highest volume RAM dealer with the best pricing, best service, and most efficient process for you as well.

Anthony Boi
[email protected]
337-429-2021
Whats the deals like on in stock 2024 in-stock limiteds? Are any of the deals applying towards leasing, or are all these offers only for purchase?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Most of our limited 2024 1500s are about $9K off MSRP, thats valid whether your leasing, financing, paying cash, etc.
The rebates change based on lease vs retail purchase however, and they'll change again tomorrow. But for retail purchase the rebates are $4500 cash off from RAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online