5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARK DODGE 1500 Discounts August!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Here are our discounts on SPECIAL ORDERS for the 2025 1500 DT's (5th gen), as well as a breakdown of rebates by region.
This is using all 4x4 crewcab shortbed for examples for retail purchase, not lease. Our dealer discount is same for lease, but the rebates are different.
Some regions have an extra little rebate for pentastar trucks but for now we'll focus on hurricane.
If you have a request for a different model/etc not shown let me know

1722973346530.png

How to get your quote
First, go to ramtrucks.com and to the build & price, and configure your dreamy set of wheels.
Once you have your build all set up, on the top right you'll see your net price. Click the small letter I in that area, and it will open up a window showing you a summary of the base vehicle price, plus all added features, destination fee, and some rebates (which may or may not be the ones we actually want to use). You can screenshot that window and send it to [email protected]
Please include your zip code so we can check for your rebates too!

How to order
Once you and we've settled on your final build spec’s, I’ll send you another link where we can gather images of your drivers license and screen shot of credit score.
Then, we’ll get on the phone together and go over the build line by line – ensuring once again that it’s all perfect.
I’ll actually order the vehicle while we’re on the phone

Shortly after, you’ll receive documents showing that the vehicle has been ordered, all of the details of how it was ordered, and documents to sign confirming your price. It’s all digital signing!
Last, you’ll execute a $1000 non-refundable deposit, which goes towards the purchase of the vehicle (reflected on buyers order as a credit)

It’s all as simple as that! We don’t have any other surprise hidden fees, required add-ons or markups, nitrogen tires, everlasting gobstoppers, etc.
Just clean and simple getting you what you want at the most efficient price and process that we can.
The only increases to your price would be your own state’s taxes & registration/title – but we can handle all of that for you in the end.

Then of course, getting the vehicle to you – or getting you to the vehicle.
If you’re going to be within 250 miles of the dealership, we can come and get you, or bring the vehicle to you – no charge for that.
For further distances, we can coordinate the shipping entirely for you, and you simply pay the carrier in your driveway.

Additionally - our instock deals are even more aggressive for the moment - but that is very volatile and changing quickly
BIGHORN 1500s Instock -$15000 off MSRP
LARAMIE 1500s Instock - $17000 off MSRP
Check out our inventory at www.markdodge.net
These instock discounts include dealer discount AND the national/regional rebate - website currently reads it as all dealers discount but that's just a day one glitch, should be clearer soon but the price is correct.
You can still email us at [email protected] if you find a good match

As far as availability, just about everything is available order right now except for
- Granite crystal (TBD on date)
- Steel Storm (not happening, replaced by granite crystal)
- Onboard power (LATE availability to order, may not be this model year)
- Autonomous parking (will be a 2026 MY feature
- Advanced safety group on bighorn
- Body color bumper items on forged blue metallic (night, sport, tungsten, body color limited)

Users who are viewing this thread