5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March rebates

phenegar

Reaction score
Anyone know if the $1,000 conquest cash rebate is avaliable in March?

Also, can you use the $1,000 USAA rebate and the $1,000 PENFED rebate together?

Looking at a Laramie and it has $2,500 Ram rebate. I don't want to miss out on any other rebate I qualify for.

acat

Reaction score
And trucar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phenegar

Reaction score
What's PENFED? I know USAA $1,000 is good until May 3rd.
PENFED is the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. https://www.penfed.org/

I don't work for the Government or was in the Military but you can still sign up. Just took a few minutes. You have to deposit $5 in a savings account. Once you are a member for 60 days you can get $1,000 rebate. I was going to order a truck so the 60 days is not a problem.

acat

Reaction score
Is there another rebate through Trucar?

Just go to trucar, select ram 1500, there is a advertisement including that rebate

rmw

Reaction score
Tried the Trucar site and found no advertisement for a rebate. Selected as described above and then entered zip code. No rebate at least for my zip.

My truck is due in any day. It would be great to find a hidden rebate someplace since RAM actually reduced their rebate on the limited from $1,250 last month to $1,000 this month.

kbUSMC2012

Reaction score
You can’t combine USAA and PenFed or any other offered directly via a company (to include the above, Sam’s Club, Trucar, Real Estate Association, etc.). However, you can pick one and that one is compatible with all other rebates offered from the manufacturer, to include Conquest.

I think I ended up getting the following (if I remember correctly without looking at my paperwork):
Southwest Consumer Cash $2500
Conquest Rebate/Cash $1000
USAA $1000
RamBucks $1500
And $3300 in dealer discount.

acat

Reaction score
You can’t combine USAA and PenFed or any other offered directly via a company (to include the above, Sam’s Club, Trucar, Real Estate Association, etc.). However, you can pick one and that one is compatible with all other rebates offered from the manufacturer, to include Conquest.

I think I ended up getting the following (if I remember correctly without looking at my paperwork):
Southwest Consumer Cash $2500
Conquest Rebate/Cash $1000
USAA $1000
RamBucks $1500
And $3300 in dealer discount.

What is RAM BUCKS

yellowboy

Reaction score
I don't think you get a straight up rebate from Sam's club being a member you use their quote service which I think is trucar and then you may get an offer

kbUSMC2012

Reaction score
What is RAM BUCKS

“Coupons” that the manufacturer gives the dealer based on volume that they dish out to knock money off the price without affecting their bottom line.

WasatchBack

Reaction score

I don't work for the Government or was in the Military but you can still sign up. Just took a few minutes. You have to deposit $5 in a savings account. Once you are a member for 60 days you can get $1,000 rebate. I was going to order a truck so the 60 days is not a problem.

I'm stumped how to work with Penfed. The loan department is insisting on requesting the final bill of sale in order to grant a loan. How can a dealer provide a final bill of sale pre-delivery?

phenegar

Reaction score
I'm stumped how to work with Penfed. The loan department is insisting on requesting the final bill of sale in order to grant a loan. How can a dealer provide a final bill of sale pre-delivery?
Not sure of the PENFED loan process but can't they Per-Qualify you for a loan and then finalize the loan when your truck arrives? That is what I am doing with USAA.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know if the $1,000 conquest cash rebate is avaliable in March?

Also, can you use the $1,000 USAA rebate and the $1,000 PENFED rebate together?

Looking at a Laramie and it has $2,500 Ram rebate. I don't want to miss out on any other rebate I qualify for.
There's a number you can call and they will review all applicable rebates that you may qualify for...Contact Ram Chat

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Not sure of the PENFED loan process but can't they Per-Qualify you for a loan and then finalize the loan when your truck arrives? That is what I am doing with USAA.
And how do you presume the dealer will issue you a bill of sale if they have not yet sold it to you? I'm sure I'm missing something simple here. Never had this problem with a USAA loan.

foghorn17

Reaction score
Long time Penfed member here. Never owned a Mopar, so never dealt with the Penfed incentive. How do you qualify? Is there a coupon? Do I contact Penfed, or do I contact Ram? Do I have to finance with Penfed to get the incentive?

Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW, if you have never heard of Penfed, they are an awesome credit union. You do not have to be military, you can actually join by making a 1 time donation to a military charity. Great rates on loans and savings products. Also, the main reason I am a member, they have a great gasoline credit card that gives you 5% off gasoline (refunded to your credit statement monthly) when bought at the pump, any brand. Easy way to take 10-20 cents off per gallon.

phenegar

Reaction score
Long time Penfed member here. Never owned a Mopar, so never dealt with the Penfed incentive. How do you qualify? Is there a coupon? Do I contact Penfed, or do I contact Ram? Do I have to finance with Penfed to get the incentive?

Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW, if you have never heard of Penfed, they are an awesome credit union. You do not have to be military, you can actually join by making a 1 time donation to a military charity. Great rates on loans and savings products. Also, the main reason I am a member, they have a great gasoline credit card that gives you 5% off gasoline (refunded to your credit statement monthly) when bought at the pump, any brand. Easy way to take 10-20 cents off per gallon.
Log on and go under the section for a car loan. Scroll down and you will see Truecar Buyers Bonus.They have rebates for lots of different brands.

If you get a Ram truck you can get an additional $250 rebate from Allstate. You don't have to have insurance from them. Found the information on this forum and many people said they got the money. https://goodlife.allstate.com/interstitial/bonusdrive/

Didn't know about the gas card. Thanks

RAMRaven19

Reaction score

Does this apply for trucks that have been purchased already (about 35 days ago)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online