5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Version

Automan21

Reaction score
Does anyone know if 2021.03.28/21995/13182747/42075 is the current map software for a 2022 ram 1500?

I updated my truck about a month ago with the latest one on the Stellantis website... this is the version:

2024.03.008.28/21995/13182747/46517

You can download the latest version at the following website. You'll need a 32GB thumb drive formatted FAT32

Note: The map update, above, is for 2022+ Rams with UConnect 5. These map files are updated about every 3 months.

that's good info.
i haven't touched the navi since i got it in 2022.
would be nice and useful for my upcoming 2 months trip as a failsafe/ last resort!

side question:
first time doing this. it says radio must remain on for the duration of install and it takes about an hour to do.
Can the truck be driven during this process? or must be stopped and idling?

Can the truck be driven during this process? or must be stopped and idling?
The truck must be "on" for the entire process. In my experience it takes about 30 minutes. If you are driving for more than 30 minutes that will work just fine. If it is parked, you can't just put it in "ACC" cause that turns off before it completes the update. If I am at home, I just start the truck and then start the update. I lock the doors and let it idle for 30 minutes while it updates.

The truck must be "on" for the entire process. In my experience it takes about 30 minutes. If you are driving for more than 30 minutes that will work just fine. If it is parked, you can't just put it in "ACC" cause that turns off before it completes the update. If I am at home, I just start the truck and then start the update. I lock the doors and let it idle for 30 minutes while it updates.
as long as i can drive it while it's updating it's all good. I just wanna keep the idle time low lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back