5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Update availability

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What do we expect. All these electronics and the company that puts it all together come from countries that hate Americans. That they work at all is a miracle.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering what TV you have? Is it working?
Stellantis N.V. is a multinational automotive manufacturing corporation formed in 2021 on the basis of a 50-50 cross-border merger between the Italian-American conglomerate Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the French PSA Group.[7][8][9] The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As of May 2021, Stellantis is the sixth-largest automaker worldwide, after Volkswagen Group, Toyota, the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, General Motors, and Hyundai Motor Group.[10] The company is listed on Milan's Borsa Italiana, on Euronext Paris and on the New York Stock Exchange.[11]
The "American" part in a VERY small part of the corporation

Gozar

Reaction score
I bought the Map update for my 2019 8.4 and it also came with a SW update, screen arrangement has changed, I think for the better, and now my subdivision shows up....
I too, am frequently out of cell range and its worth it have newer maps (notice I didn't say NEWEST..).

Users who are viewing this thread