5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map problems with UConnect

Drjohn

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram and I live in GA. When I plug my phone in, the maps place my location somewhere up in Michigan. It isn’t my phone, it only does this when plugged into the Ram. Anyone else having this problem?

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Latest software update fixes that issue

Jldonnelly

Reaction score
Mine does this. For me it places me right at or near the ram factory. Chippy, do you know when that fix came out or version number?

kjr_2019 Ram

Reaction score
I am also in GA and was having the same problem. I had to take my Ram 1500 to the dealer because of an airbag warning light and indicated I was have this navigation problem with CarPlay. The technician looked for a software update, reviewed and indicated that this is one of the problems that was corrected. After downloading in installing the update to the radio, this problem has been resolved.

Jldonnelly

Reaction score
My dealer said the fix came out around 6-December. My uconnect was updated and it’s been fine for about a week now.

Users who are viewing this thread