5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manifold leak

Dodgeman01364

Reaction score
Is it a know problem to have a manifold leak? I have a 2020 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 hemi. Cold starts you can definitely hear the leak. Once it warms up it goes away

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it a know problem to have a manifold leak? I have a 2020 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 hemi. Cold starts you can definitely hear the leak. Once it warms up it goes away

Yes it’s a know issue to happen. From what I hear a lot of idling dose not help.

Nels

Reaction score
VERY common issue. My dealer that repaired mine said it does several every month.

Csiezega

Reaction score
I think I just developed too. Loud ticking/knock at cold strart up. Does anyone know if it's covered under powertrain warranty? I just past 3 years (November) only 29k miles.

Richkey85

Reaction score
I think I just developed too. Loud ticking/knock at cold strart up. Does anyone know if it's covered under powertrain warranty? I just past 3 years (November) only 29k miles.
It was covered for me in Canada. I was just under 100,000km and 2 years and the did it under warranty (powertrain warranty is 100,000km here)

Users who are viewing this thread