5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man i love this truck... i just know yall look back when you lock your door to get another good look!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think these trucks are the best looking trucks on the road. And I get nothing but compliments on it. Of course, I am looking at mine.

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife always saying man that person couldn’t take eye off your truck. She has had people tell her I wasn’t expecting you hoping out that when she occasionally drives it.

My favorite is when they yell over. That a nice looking truck man. I thought a just walked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dajogejr

Reaction score
My street has been a war zone/construction zone since April (mid August finish date) and I can’t keep it clean. But when I can clean it.. yeah, I look back every time I park it and walk away. Best looking truck I’ve ever owned. Paint correction, PPF and ceramic done last year keep it easy to clean and looking pretty good even when she’s a bit dirty.

Adjutant

Reaction score
Just be aware.
Without fail, it rains within 24 hours of me cleaning and detailing my truck. Even when the weeks forecast shows NO RAIN.
Typical summer showers in Texas. I went out yesterday and used my leaf blower (for my truck) to blow off all of the rain.

I know my neighbors must be thinkin Im nuts

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Without fail, it rains within 24 hours of me cleaning and detailing my truck. Even when the weeks forecast shows NO RAIN.
Typical summer showers in Texas. I went out yesterday and used my leaf blower (for my truck) to blow off all of the rain.

As long as your not mowing your grass with your vacuum cleaner, you’re not nuts. 🤣🤣🤣

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Yall ever looked at the weather app around this time, saw it will be sunny "all week", started washing your car and WHILE DRYING IT / FINISHING...... It rains? Yep happened to me, twice. Gotta love AZ Monsoons🙃 Pretty much hated my life immediately after both times.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Not nuts. I use my backpack blower on my truck every time I wash it. It’s great for getting water out of lug nut holes, grill, door seams, door handles, sport hood trim, etc.

dajogejr

Reaction score
Not nuts. I use my backpack blower on my truck every time I wash it. It’s great for getting water out of lug nut holes, grill, door seams, door handles, sport hood trim, etc.
Shhh. I upgraded my battery powered leaf blower last year for my lawn needs… NOT to dry my RAM or my Harley… (looking over shoulder for wife’s whereabouts)…

Users who are viewing this thread