5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnum P.I. (Tom Selleck) drives a Night Edition RAM 1500

wvinson

Reaction score
Yes sure, but all political "conversation" turns into argument, which is why it is so extremely annoying and why it isn't allowed on a lot of forums.
Not true, just depends on the person's maturity level. Any "conversation" can turn into an argument and be "annoying" .... but again, no one's arguing!

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not true, just depends on the person's maturity level. Any "conversation" can turn into an argument and be "annoying" .... but again, no one's arguing!

Well I'm convinced. Great job.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The snowflake by itself is fragile, delicate and easily susceptible to a meltdown. They cluster into groups and cause damage while making a general mess. It just fits nicely to some of the narrative.

Isn't it pretty?

Well then that certainly clears it up, now it totally makes sense in the context of this thread as well as others I've seen that phrase used :rolleyes:

It's a pretty simple black and white thing, no politics allowed. Everyone agrees when signing up, so what's the issue?

x50

Reaction score
Doesn't look like he has the top trim Limited either by the headlights. Either Laramie or BigHorn with the LED upgrade package.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread