5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnetic Gun Mount

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has put one of these in their Ram and if so where did you mount it? I’m looking at the Keeper MG mount for my PX Storm, but concerned about screwing it into the console.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has put one of these in their Ram and if so where did you mount it? I’m looking at the Keeper MG mount for my PX Storm, but concerned about screwing it into the console.
I don’t recall seeing any discussion or pics about this. You might end up being the guinea pig. Keep us posted.

KcRay

Reaction score
Personal opinion here, if it's the cheap kind that's just a magnet and no holster, don't do it! You have no trigger guard! Spend a bit more money and get a holster mount system. There is a thread here somewhere about it. It's just not safe when you go to grab a gun, ( especially in a high stress situation) from a semi-secured down place where it has no trigger guard.

Mikent

Reaction score
you might try using some 3M 5200 adhesive. I used 5200 to glue a gun magnet under a marble top table. it’s a very strong adhesive, once it cures it’s pretty permanent.

Kooch80

Reaction score
alien gear holsters has a vehicle set up as well. havent used it so i cannot provide any feedback on it though.

Shorty1315

Reaction score

bribout

Reaction score
I had this holster made for me with a RAM mount attached to it and then bought the rest of the RAM mounts I needed to run the seat bolt through it and attached everything. this was in my 17, but I am planning to add it to my 19 shortly

Attachments

• 20180601_072109.jpg
    20180601_072109.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 144

clazer

Reaction score
Get a p938 and stick it in the file folder thing on the side of the console. Fits perfectly. Bought a magnetic mount like I had in my jeep, but there’s not really a good spot for one that I found.

Users who are viewing this thread