5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnaflow sales???

runninram

Reaction score
Anyone know when the next sale might be? Not paying $800+ for a system
...good mornin', Brother, ordered my Magnaflow Catback dual setup #19430 from Hottexhaust.com, got it for $649 delivered (wait'n delivery)

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...good mornin', Brother, ordered my Magnaflow Catback dual setup #19430 from Hottexhaust.com, got it for $649 delivered (wait'n delivery)

John at Hottexhaust is an awesome, awesome dude.
Total pleasure talking to him, and I'll be honest?
Knowing that a hard working, good guy got the sale for my exhaust, makes the purchase THAT much sweeter.

Magnaflow nailed it on the design. The sale price is an absolute steal.
Good retailer.
11/10 purchase experience.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my Magnaflow cat back from Hottexhaust 11-26-18 and finally got it this last Friday. As soon as FedEx "Santa" got done having me sign for it, I was off to the local exhaust shop and they installed it for $175. I am very happy with deep thunderstorm V8 sound with low noise inside when cruising. No continuous drone. Steady speed cruise is nice and quiet. Feels like low end torque improved and eco light on more. :D

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my Magnaflow cat back from Hottexhaust 11-26-18 and finally got it this last Friday. As soon as FedEx "Santa" got done having me sign for it, I was off to the local exhaust shop and they installed it for $175. I am very happy with deep thunderstorm V8 sound with low noise inside when cruising. No continuous drone. Steady speed cruise is nice and quiet. Feels like low end torque improved and eco light on more. :D

If I have that experience, I couldn't be happier!

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Man, you guys are really making me want one of these. Wish I could hear one in person first, but may have to just bite the bullet and give it a try. Does anyone know if there could ever be a problem with the Lifetime Warranty if you go with aftermarket exhaust like this? Could they claim that the exhaust caused some other part to fail? This may be a really stupid question, but just curious.

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
John at Hotexhaust.com. Click on the sale ad on the website. Type in your email amd he will send you a 20% off code. $662.42 bought mine Friday night. I know of two others members that bought this past weekend for that price also.

RV-Nomad

Reaction score
John at Hotexhaust.com. Click on the sale ad on the website. Type in your email amd he will send you a 20% off code. $662.42 bought mine Friday night. I know of two others members that bought this past weekend for that price also.
I got the 20% off code but mine comes to $693.28 with "free" shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread