5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magnaflow 11229

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I was going to order a B2 Fabrication Magnaflow muffler but when I went to his site to order it said they were going to be gone for a month. I didn’t want to wait so I went to the Magnaflow website and found item number 11229 muffler. It is a 14” muffler with a 3” inlet and 3” outlet. I think it’s what B2 uses. So I went to my local muffler shop. He ordered the muffler and called me a couple days later to come in. He removed the stock muffler and WELDED the Magnaflow in. Total was $168. So I am glad B2 Fabrication took a vacation. It saved me over $100 and I watched as a man with 40 years experience did the work and welded my muffler in. So you may want to check with a local muffler shop and save some money.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
It sounds great. Nice deep rumble. Actually louder than I expected. I personally wouldn’t want it any louder but if you did, the resonator before the muffler can be removed and a straight pipe installed. My local muffler shop said he would do that for $80. I don’t have anything against the people at B2 Fabrication. Just trying to save people considerable money by asking them to check with and support their local businesses

sawyer84

Reaction score
I’ve got the B2 Magnaflow muffler and love it. That’s cool that u got the same thing for $100 cheaper, nothing wrong with that! I wonder what this exhaust would sound like without the resonators. I heard they don’t make much of a difference, but I’d like to see/hear a before and after video.

2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn | Black Appearance Package | 3.92 Anti-Spin | B2 Magnaflow Muffler | S&B CAI

Users who are viewing this thread