5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maestro AR and Kenwood XR600-6DSP

mlobitz

Reaction score
I recently installed a Kenwood XR600-6DSP amplifier and connected it to my RAM using the Maestro AR. I got up to the point where you put the truck into "programming mode" and am unable to get it to react as detailed in the instructions (won't go into programming mode). Hoping that some of you have experience here and can help me get this figured out. I have been unable to get on the phone with idatalink's support team as they are a M-F business and I am working during their hours of operation. I have also tried their forum but the response time is so slow that it has been useless as well. I am guessing I have something connected incorrectly but cannot figure it out from the wiring diagram.

Thanks!

mlobitz

Reaction score
I know some folks on here have this setup... I just can't seem to find the posts I stumbled across when I bought this stuff. Do any active members have any insight to offer?

Users who are viewing this thread