5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Made the switch.

X-Wrestler

Reaction score
Hi guys, last night I traded in my '17 Titan XD with the Cummins for a '21 2500 Limited in Granite.
I actually went to buy a Laramie, but due to the recall a lot of dealership weren't selling them.

I was on my way to Denver to buy one of the few I could find and just happened to pass a dealership i didn't even know was there. They only had the limited for sale, but it had everything I wanted and a bunch more.

We worked out a great deal and it just happened to be a dealership that offers the "Forever Warranty" at no charge.

I'm completely open to tips and suggestions, since this is my first Ram, I'm learning on the fly.

So far I couldn't be happier!

Look forward to talking trucks with you guys in the future.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Welcome!

Two things:
1) You'll probably have more in common with the people at https://hdrams.com
2) Read the fine print on that warranty. I just read here somewhere that they require an inspection every so often to keep that lifetime warranty in effect. Almost nobody does, so they never have to honor it.

Users who are viewing this thread