5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M3's 21 Ram Rebel Build

M3forged

Reaction score
A little about me...

M3 Forge is my side hustle business name. I'm a truck driver by day and a blacksmith by night. I'm 44, married with two younger kids and one older. I'm an Air Force vet and I live in the Western New York area. I've always been a truck guy, and I've always owned the F150. This time around I needed a change so I went with a 21 Rebel. I didn't even know mods were a thing until a buddy of mine planted the bug. So really, he's to blame.

Build goals...

First off, the snow. One day your fine, next day Snowmageddon. I want to be able to go where I want, when I want. There aren't any off-road trails in this area, but I'd like to get ready for them. Starting next year I plan on doing some road tripping with the fam, and getting to remote camping places is right up my alley. Plus, I'd really like to get my kids closer to nature. I grew up in the country, had land to roam and all that and I think these kids need to experience the same thing.

I'm mechanically inclined but have zero experience with working on vehicles. My last truck started to nickel and dime me to death and I learned quite a bit about troubleshooting common problems, and what does what, but I have a long way to go. One of my goals is to do as much of my own modifications as I can and learn what I can. I joke a mechanic could tell me I need a new flux capacitor and I'd be like "OK cool, how much."

That about covers it. I'll post updates here and there, ask dumb questions, bring this thread up to date with what I've done so far and most importantly, enjoy the ride!

Last edited:

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No pics?! Come on, what's a book with no pictures...

Welcome to the Rebel gang 😁

M3forged

Reaction score
After the switch panel well I had to hook something up to it so I went with Rigid DSS-Pro Pods.

20240415_150216.jpg 20240415_150231.jpg 20240411_144154.jpg

M3forged

Reaction score
Did the decals today. Went well, heat gun came in handy. Man I felt like I was disarming a bomb lol. It's nerve racking.

20240415_150319.jpg

M3forged

Reaction score
I went back in just to neatin up some of the slack in the wiring.

20240417_172415.jpg
20240417_183926.jpg

M3forged

Reaction score
Here's the K&N CAI and that just about brings me up to date. Just waiting on RealTruck to ship the Oracle light bar. Not sure what I'm going to do next. Possibly finish the lighting or pull the trigger on the Diablo. Won't be till next year that I can do the lift and wheels.

20240417_172407.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread