5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurking is finally over! Order took 3 full months but well worth the wait.

Av1

Reaction score
That is a nice truck.

I like the way it is configured. You have the upgrades that I like and none of the ones that are not important to me personally.

:cool: (y)

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! Question for you.... do you think the BackCountry logo on the tailgate below the 4x4 emblem was a dealer add on? Picked up mine in early September and I don't have that. I only have the one on the glovebox.
I wondering the same thing. Seems like a good idea and like one for my Backcountry!

skyj007

Reaction score
Know how many people have said that?
About darn near everything?

Gonna save that post, set it aside and hope I live long enough to bring it back up,
when you crow about your new $70K truck.

Tell you now, it will flat out make my day.
Help to offset teh pain I felt when I paid $30K for a truck
Then $40k
Then $50 K
then......

know what the hurt the worst?

Paying $60K+++ for a Hot Rod Ford Explorer ST that my Wife had no idea what she was buying but, KNEW she had to have it because it was such a puetty Blue and she loved it.

She'll never use it, properly, and I'm too crippled, to truly enjoy it.
Inflation got us all bad man. But the 60K Explore ST 😂 Well happy wife happy life.

skyj007

Reaction score
I wondering the same thing. Seems like a good idea and like one for my Backcountry!
😆 Owner add on. I had someone made it for me and put it on upon pick up. Was initially planning on debadge the Big Horn emblem but couldn’t execute on a brand sparkly new truck.

skyj007

Reaction score
That is a nice truck.

I like the way it is configured. You have the upgrades that I like and none of the ones that are not important to me personally.

:cool: (y)
Thanks! Gotta give props to Ram or All FCA brands to be able to let us average folks to custom order a vehicle to our liking, and actually deliver it in a timely manner. I don’t have a an unlimited budget and the Rebel build I was looking has half of the packages on restriction- a Rebel light it is. 😆

skyj007

Reaction score
I can hook you up with the guy who made in for me. Think he made some extra for $15 a piece.

It does look very authentic and OEM right?😂

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live the white and black look. I was a little sticker shocked. My 19 Laramie was 56. Hope these price increases level out at some point. Other than that, beautiful truck. Good luck and welcome to the forum

skyj007

Reaction score
I live the white and black look. I was a little sticker shocked. My 19 Laramie was 56. Hope these price increases level out at some point. Other than that, beautiful truck. Good luck and welcome to the forum
Yes.. me as well when I started ordering. But at least they offered a fair price on the trade and they did tried their best to help within their wiggling room. I paid about 568xx for this build. Anything used with low mileage and similar equipment is about this price or more. Plus have to consider the APR difference on used… Chrysler Capital can offer some real good Apr(0% for 48, 1.9 for 60 and 2.9 for 72) vs outside rate on used starting at 4.5% - APR ruins any good deal with you even knowing it unless you pay cash.

But yeah other that this is a sweeeet ride and I can’t drive enough. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread