5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurking from Berta

Bigty

Reaction score
Hey ya buncha Rammer's ….been on for a bit, but due to work, wife, life n laziness i haven't gotten around to this.
2019 Ram, had a few now, had an 06 1500 sport - Moved into a 3500 Cummins CC Dually Long box in 2012 - Sold that last year along with the fifth wheel and toys, again due to the above they just sat. Picked this up last spring with 12Km on it.....been good so far, just rolled 10K and no issues other than the recall crap they all go through. So far I and the wife really like it, i work away so she drives it to work n back, when i am home i run her around and drive the **** out of it & do a lot of washing, polishing and dreaming. I swapped out the factory Chrome for the Factory 5 spoke Black- 2 sets studded for winter and stockers for now for the summer. Looking to go the street performance route rather than the bro dozer, it will likely never see gravel let alone off road. Went with the QC vs CC due to shopping in a bit of a hurry, we are now DINK's so no kids, and the Pitty loves to be able to sit in the back and see out the front.... Color matched the truck to the dog Graphite metallic Hahaha. Did what i did ( in the Sig.) and next will likely be some back up lights under the back bumper when i find the look im going for, trying to stay away from the off roady look, but we will see. Anywhoo, that's that in the hat. Hope to post a bit more often and participate in the group.

Attachments

• The Beast2.jpg
    The Beast2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 25
  • The Beast3.jpg
    The Beast3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 23

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and nicely done, I also had the Putco rails but in polished for a little while. Wife didn’t like the look after she had a EGR roof spoiler added. Like how well the stockers pair with the color of your truck.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Now you do not have to be lurking any more. Good looking Laramie Sport. :) (y)

Users who are viewing this thread