5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurker finally signed up

Which bumper

• OEM replace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offraod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cecil973

Reaction score
I have gotten alot of answers from you guys without every participating and I have a question so I figured Id finally sign up and maybe try to help some of you guys like you helped me. I have a19 big horn non e torque hemi cc 4x4 patriot blue. Big mopar guy this is my 4th ram 5th "dodge" truck and I have had many other mopars. I crushed my bumper on my truck and really like the barde off road bumper that I am sure most of you are familar with. Right now my truck is totally stock and I like the factory wheels I do plan on sooner than later a level and a little bit bigger of a tire but im concerned that a black off road bumper would look way to weird with a chrome grill, chromeish wheels etc whats everyone else think?

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. I agree with @Fatherof3 and say change the grill. I prefer matching trim all around simply because it’s aesthetically pleasing. A touch of sometime different Can occasionally look nice, but not when it comes to the full grill or bumper.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have gotten alot of answers from you guys without every participating and I have a question so I figured Id finally sign up and maybe try to help some of you guys like you helped me. I have a19 big horn non e torque hemi cc 4x4 patriot blue. Big mopar guy this is my 4th ram 5th "dodge" truck and I have had many other mopars. I crushed my bumper on my truck and really like the barde off road bumper that I am sure most of you are familar with. Right now my truck is totally stock and I like the factory wheels I do plan on sooner than later a level and a little bit bigger of a tire but im concerned that a black off road bumper would look way to weird with a chrome grill, chromeish wheels etc whats everyone else think?
www.wickedbumpers.com

He has a stainless steel option for all his bumpers. Mine is obviously not stainless steel
PXL_20231008_180059395.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread