5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lumbar adjustment?

ium33

Reaction score
I've tried searching the forum, checking Google, and even looked in my manual but no luck.

I have a '19 Limited and it just feels like the mid- back area is always a bit stiff. The lumbar adjustment does not seem to go up that high. In fact, I've not even been able to figure out what the top and bottom notches on the lumbar button are for. I can hear something when I press "up" or "down" but can't tell a difference.

My friend has a '19 Rebel with the cloth inserts and those seats definitely are not as stiff in the same spot. Also, I'm coming out of an '18 Ford Platinum and those seats were squishy all over -- but it did have 3 sections of lumbar support. I thought maybe the same with the Ram but no luck.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

ericd

Reaction score
From what I remember two of the buttons inflate and deflate. Then the top and bottom buttons actually "roll" the lumbar up and down the back of the seat to your desired height.

Capture.PNG

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the lumbar inflates and deflates pretty quickly. movement up and down is very slow. put a few psi of air in it and you will feel it move

ium33

Reaction score
You guys rock. Thanks! Couldn't find that for anything.

DaleD

Reaction score
How many adjustment heights are there? I can only tell of 2. I was thinking there were 3 but I could be wrong.

SilverJim

Reaction score
Thanks for asking this question. I just bought a 2019 and was having the same problem finding the right answer.

Users who are viewing this thread