5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lug nut covers

Dre79

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find black lug nut covers for my 2021 ram limited? Just had the wheels painted black and need to black out the lug nuts to match.

Attachments

• 845DE3DB-F418-4178-B859-6214F36FDC89.jpeg
    845DE3DB-F418-4178-B859-6214F36FDC89.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 46

firemanjay

Reaction score
I have them and they seem to work just fine, got them for Christmas

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So you’re gonna pay the same price for cheap a$$ covers, when you can buy black lug nuts for the same price …. That makes sense …. LugNutGuys.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So you’re gonna pay the same price for cheap a$$ covers, when you can buy black lug nuts for the same price …. That makes sense …. LugNutGuys.com

Pretty much all black lugs get scuffed the very first time you torque em. These any different?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pretty much all black lugs get scuffed the very first time you torque em. These any different?

They look better than shiny little black vinyl condoms on your lug nuts …. Lol

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They didn't look bad just a pita to pull on/off for wheel swaps, you need the lil grabber to get them off and i put a hole in 2 of em the first swap out. That was enough for me along with imagining being on the side of the road and having to fumble around for the grabber to get em off.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They look better than shiny little black vinyl condoms on your lug nuts …. Lol

lol I got some off ebay myself for even less than these guys are charging. They scuffed a little right off but you honestly can't see it from anywhere but right up on them and they do look good. Will probably have to replace them after a few tire rotations though.

Black Lugs.jpg

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been looking for black lug nuts for my aftermarket wheels and they all seem to get f'd up cosmetically after first or second use based on reviews. Most likely why ram uses silver lug nuts.

Post up any quality lug nuts. I prefer not to use condoms on my lug nuts.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been looking for black lug nuts for my aftermarket wheels and they all seem to get f'd up cosmetically after first or second use based on reviews. Most likely why ram uses silver lug nuts.

I haven't tried these myself but a few people have posted saying they hold up much better than others. You certainly pay for it though.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score

You can try Lug Nut Guys …. I bought em, but haven’t installed em yet

blue_by_you

Reaction score
would black anodized ones scuff less or show less compared to these painted ones?

aussie_ram

Reaction score

Honestly I have some condoms on my Warlock lug nuts and they are perfect. You literally can't tell they are covers, and they pop off in about 20 seconds for the times you need to get to your lug nuts. My buddy had black lug nuts and they lasted probably 2 tire rotations before they started looking scuffed and ruined the black appearance of the wheel.

Dre79

Reaction score

Always one dumb muthafucka like yourself looking for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread