5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LSD, Elocker, off road group and daily driving

njt07

Reaction score
How big of a difference is the normal daily driving experience, in rain or slippery conditions, is the anti spin vs elocker? I want the off road group for the times I go tent camping, but ill be daily driving a lot more than “off roading.“

I’m still trying to figure out how the offroad group fits with the air suspension as well, how does that work?

popcenator

Reaction score
LSD is more suitable for daily driving. The E-Locker is only supposed to be used in extreme off-road conditions at slow speeds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How big of a difference is the normal daily driving experience, in rain or slippery conditions, is the anti spin vs elocker? I want the off road group for the times I go tent camping, but ill be daily driving a lot more than “off roading.“

I’m still trying to figure out how the offroad group fits with the air suspension as well, how does that work?
For daily driving, it makes little difference. Either way, you have traction control and (if equipped) Auto 4WD.

That being said, I’d probably go with the anti-spin on a 2WD truck.

The ELocker will be better in a low-speed, serious-traction-required situation (boat ramp, muddy field).

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The LSD increases the fun factor when you disable traction control. It lets you kick the rear out a little until stability control takes over and keeps you out of the guardrail

Users who are viewing this thread