5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower Spoiler - Manual override????

69Sting

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows how to or a way to manually over ride the lower spoiler. Being in WI we can get some good snowy weather and I would like to not rip off the lower spoiler. Sure it only goes down at 38mph but we do (or at least I do) drive faster than that in adverse snowy weather. Never know when a snow chunk is on the road or a plow didn't clear the snow enough. Would be nice to be able to stop the lower spoiler from going down in these conditions.

Lbdyll

Reaction score
As far as I am aware there is no manual override, but it is designed to take a hit. If something hits it when it is down it will not break it because of it.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if their is a way to make the air dam lower manually? I would think so as the techs are able to get the grill shutters to cycle manually. I am about to install some tow hooks and it just looks like it would be easier with it out of the way of the body bolts you have to pull out.

Users who are viewing this thread