5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower control arm and knuckle rubbing?

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Rebel with Readylift level kit

I'm not sure if this was happening prior to the leveling kit, but I don't think so. I was changing my oil yesterday (still can't master that on this truck) and I noticed the lower control arm and knuckle are rubbing. Anyone else having this issue? It's happening on both sides.

Attachments

• 20201016_152706.jpg
    20201016_152706.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 94

Kxlexus

Reaction score
That happens whenever you turn the steering to full lock. It’s normal. Don’t worry about it

jaco45

Reaction score
2019 Rebel with Readylift level kit

I'm not sure if this was happening prior to the leveling kit, but I don't think so. I was changing my oil yesterday (still can't master that on this truck) and I noticed the lower control arm and knuckle are rubbing. Anyone else having this issue? It's happening on both sides.
I have the same issue with my 2022 Big Horn after i installed RC 3.5 lift. How did you fix this? a mechanic friend of mine suggests trimint that triangle honr shaped piece, but i'm not sure.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the same issue with my 2022 Big Horn after i installed RC 3.5 lift. How did you fix this? a mechanic friend of mine suggests trimint that triangle honr shaped piece, but i'm not sure.
I did more research on it and it's normal, so I just let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread