5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lower cab molding

stembone

Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum and have a question regarding my 19 ram. It looks as if the factory doesn't put the black plastic trim piece along the bottom of the cab when you dont have the running board option. I didnt notice it until yesterday and now that i see the pinch weld and the lack of black trim, which does goes around the rest of the truck, it looks terrible to me. Is there a replacement piece that anyone makes? Id buy it in a heart beat.

Attachments

• Resized_20190710_145644.jpeg
    Resized_20190710_145644.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 44
  • Resized_20190710_145747.jpeg
    Resized_20190710_145747.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

tuner1129

Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum and have a question regarding my 19 ram. It looks as if the factory doesn't put the black plastic trim piece along the bottom of the cab when you dont have the running board option. I didnt notice it until yesterday and now that i see the pinch weld and the lack of black trim, which does goes around the rest of the truck, it looks terrible to me. Is there a replacement piece that anyone makes? Id buy it in a heart beat.
Yes, I noticed it on the lot but then again I installed the power steps so now you cant see it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

stembone

Reaction score
I feel as if the power steps are the expensive alternative. If it's my only option, so be it. The wife isnt going to be too happy with me though haha

tuner1129

Reaction score
I feel as if the power steps are the expensive alternative. If it's my only option, so be it. The wife isnt going to be too happy with me though haha
I agree I got mine from a dealer at a discount price under invoice price and I installed it myself works perfect plus saved alot. Too bad I'm thinking of selling the truck now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread