5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low back bucket seats

deanno33

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the Ram low back buckets? Potentially ordering a back country package but a little worried that I can't see the seats before ordering. Think the rebel base model also has low backs. It appears to be the only option with the back country package.

deanno33

Reaction score
Nada build for 2022. Also dealer build sheet I'm looking at now. "Cloth low back bucket seats"

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Interesting. I haven't seen any build pages for 2022 yet. Do you have a link to the NADA build page? I'm having trouble finding it.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting. I haven't seen any build pages for 2022 yet. Do you have a link to the NADA build page? I'm having trouble finding it.
It is interesting phrasing, makes me think of muscle cars or like CJ jeep seats of something along those lines.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It is interesting phrasing, makes me think of muscle cars or like CJ jeep seats of something along those lines.
Same here. I'm thinking all of our seats are low-back because they have a removable head rest. In my mind, a high back bucket seat does not have a removable head rest but still supports the head, like this...

High back bucket seats.JPG

deanno33

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread