5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loud Ringtone , IPhone 6 software 12.1.3

Blackoutram

Reaction score
Hello ,
2019 ram 1500 , Anyone else have an iPhone 6 They’re using where ringtone is extremely loud and there’s no way of adjusting ringtone volume. I have tried multiple settings on my iPhone 6 and on the u connect system , I’ve had my radio updated with the latest software from UConnect, I have been in contact with U connect representative and there is no apparent fix. Ucannot has sent out multiple bulletin software updates loud ringtone is one of the update fixes supposedly but none of the updates have solve the problem . I just received a phone call from U Connect representative now telling me that my iPhone 6 may not be compatible. Very frustrated that Chrysler is not able to fix the problem so they’re brushing this under the rug as incompatible phone . Please if anyone else with an iPhone 6 experiencing the same problems not able to turn down incoming call ringtone ,Or are able to adjust the ringtone down on IPhone 6 please let me know , Thanks .

Last edited:

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Supposedly this will be addressed in the upcoming Uconnect update. I have an S7 with the same problem. It's not the phone, mine or yours or anyone else... it's a Uconnect issue. My 16 Rebel had beautiful bluetooth reception and sound... no excuse for FCA to have a glitch in the 19's... but they do.

You're not alone.

Blackoutram

Reaction score
Supposedly this will be addressed in the upcoming Uconnect update. I have an S7 with the same problem. It's not the phone, mine or yours or anyone else... it's a Uconnect issue. My 16 Rebel had beautiful bluetooth reception and sound... no excuse for FCA to have a glitch in the 19's... but they do.

You're not alone.

Thanks for the reply
I didn’t mention that the representative from U Connect and the dealership told me it could be the carrier might be at fault (my carrier is Sprint ) IPhone not working as it should ,To me that seems very unlikely but it’s the explanation they’re giving me , Do you know when u connect update Will be out ?

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not your phone or carrier, it's the Uconnect system itself. If you search, there are other threads on here that discuss this same problem. Absolutely no real-world testing when they set up this system...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online