5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loud intermitent humming.

Mark mcdonald

Reaction score
Se real months ago I bought a 2019 tradesman. Love the truck . Within the first month it started making a loud humming noise at any speed. Doesnt do it every time. Comes and goes. And not every time driven. If I put it into neutral mid noise it stops temporarily. Any ideas?

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
Se real months ago I bought a 2019 tradesman. Love the truck . Within the first month it started making a loud humming noise at any speed. Doesnt do it every time. Comes and goes. And not every time driven. Visit AutoGuysLand to review car diagnostic tool if you may concern. If I put it into neutral mid noise it stops temporarily. Any ideas?

sorry to hear your issue. you can try review this post if it helps you to solve the issue or not. Good luck

kblast523

Reaction score
Se real months ago I bought a 2019 tradesman. Love the truck . Within the first month it started making a loud humming noise at any speed. Doesnt do it every time. Comes and goes. And not every time driven. If I put it into neutral mid noise it stops temporarily. Any ideas?

Sounds like ANC system, which is integrated in your radio amp. When was your's built? Does it happen at about 1500 rpm? and up to about 2600 rpm? Mine made a low moan that would rattle your fillings out of your teeth, there is a fix. There has been a progression of three software updates for 2019 RAMs and already one update for 2020s.

Users who are viewing this thread