5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loud beep?

Randy L

Reaction score
I have had a loud beep and power glitch when I come to a stop. Dash and uconnect screen quickly flash then all is normal. It happened once about 2 weeks ago twice today...very intermittent! 1400 miles and had truck for month and half. Anyone else have this issue ?

RAM#2

Reaction score
My 2013 RAM's Dash does a "Reset" at any given time. It is extremely intermittent - NO common event, mileage, location, time of day, road type, etc.... All will be well that then out of nowhere - a complete dash reset. Happens fast enough were I can't get a picture taken with my cell phone. Everything continues on like normal minus the Dash but once the reset completes - it picks right up where it left off. Dealer has never been able to find any codes and says to bulletins out there....

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have had a loud beep and power glitch when I come to a stop. Dash and uconnect screen quickly flash then all is normal. It happened once about 2 weeks ago twice today...very intermittent! 1400 miles and had truck for month and half. Anyone else have this issue ?
Things like that can sometimes be attributed to a loose or bad connector. Get it serviced for sure. Its got to be annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread