5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of 2019 Rebels for sale , why

victory rider

Reaction score
I was planing to trade my 14 Ram on a new tradesman (shopping online) when I came across some used rebels for about the same price so I started checking them out and theres alot of em - all from rental companies and with a couple years of warranty left . I really like the rebel but the new ones are out of reach for me . Im really thinking alot about a 19 rebel with 10k miles loaded with all the stuff I want ( not sure about the 8 inch infotainment system ) but its got me thinking .

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Having owned both a Rebel (2017) and a Tradesman (2015), I can tell you that I enjoyed the Rebel a lot more than the Tradesman. Both served me well, but the looks alone made the difference. Add in all the extras my Rebel had that the Tradesman didn't have, things like remote push-button start, back-up sensors, heated steering wheel and seats, power folding side mirrors, gauge cluster w/7 inch display, uconnect 8.4, and navigation (and probably some other things I forgot about) and there was really no comparison. If you want to keep it as basic as possible, and the Rebel's looks don't do that much for you, then go for the Tradesman.

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be happy with the 8" infotainment system, I am with mine. And it's actually an upgrade to the higher end 8" infotainment system in my 2018 JL Wrangler. Even though the JL had a higher end alpine stereo.

Users who are viewing this thread