5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost My Key Fob

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
Ughh! Ok, so I lost my key fob at or near work. I was able to have my second brought to me, so I could get home. But now, I'm wondering what to do now. Best case scenario, someone finds it, turns it in and I get it back. Yea! Worst case scenario, at some point during my work day, some says to me, "Oh, I thought I just saw you leaving," and there's an empty space when I go look.
Wondering if there is a fuse I could pull or something so my truck wont start up right away with the key fob

Sjleo1288

Reaction score
Ughh! Ok, so I lost my key fob at or near work. I was able to have my second brought to me, so I could get home. But now, I'm wondering what to do now. Best case scenario, someone finds it, turns it in and I get it back. Yea! Worst case scenario, at some point during my work day, some says to me, "Oh, I thought I just saw you leaving," and there's an empty space when I go look.
Wondering if there is a fuse I could pull or something so my truck wont start up right away with the key fob
I totally understand your concern, It happened to me before where i went into a store and purchased items and left my truck running and took the key with me. Upon leaving the store i was able to drive away unbeknown my key fob was at the counter. After i drove off , i didn't realize that the display was telling me there was no key fob...luckily i paid attention and turned around went back to the store and the clerk handed me the key fob , it could have been bad if i made it home and turned the vehicle off...

Users who are viewing this thread