5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost hood vent

marcinbike

Reaction score
Hello,

I got my RAM protected with foil.
One of the plastic vents from the hood wasn't properly mounted after job and flew off while driving on the highway.

I want to buy it but I don't know what to ask google? English is not my native language. How it's called? Mabye You know a part number? I know it is not a hood vent :)
2021-06-17 10.52.06.jpg

Last edited:

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would have liked for RAM to make these functional. There is
a lot of heat under there with an EcoDiesel.

Malodave

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Hello,

I got my RAM protected with foil.
One of the plastic vents from the hood wasn't properly mounted after job and flew off while driving on the highway.

I want to buy it but I don't know what to ask google? English is not my native language. How it's called? Mabye You know a part number? I know it is not a hood vent :)
View attachment 98374
You should really consider getting a bug guard, your hood is taking a beating. Weather tech makes a nice low profile guard.

marcinbike

Reaction score
You should really consider getting a bug guard, your hood is taking a beating. Weather tech makes a nice low profile guard.

Hi, like I wrote before - i got whole truck covered with protective foil. The car is full of bugs because photo was taken during ~1100miles holiday trip to Croatia.
So far didn't find any bug guard that I liked but this weathertech isn't bad.

Attachments

• 2021-06-17 13.08.18.jpg
    2021-06-17 13.08.18.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 32

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Hi, like I wrote before - i got whole truck covered with protective foil. The car is full of bugs because photo was taken during ~1100miles holiday trip to Croatia.
So far didn't find any bug guard that I liked but this weathertech isn't bad.
Cool looking photo.

Users who are viewing this thread