5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like another OTA update came out today

Naptowner

Reaction score
Any chance anyone has the file? Update didn’t complete and now it’s stuck in a loading loop. Dealership’s next appointment is in April or I could “leave the truck with them for a few days if they can get to it.” Both of which are unacceptable.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
What is the new version number that was just released?

RollingLL

Reaction score
Must be nice…

I’ve had mine for 2 years and not once received an OTA update. Did one manually myself about a year ago and am still on that version (S26.17).

Gren71

Reaction score
I had one as soon as I got the truck, but nothing today. I have the 8.4...maybe its specific for the 12in?

Philth

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I thought the picture attached to the original post. Looks like it's linked the rear camera recall. Version is T27.46

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 42

cliffsta

Reaction score
Mine came through last night. I was still on 25.48 from the factory before this.

Attachments

• IMG_9278.jpeg
    IMG_9278.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 32

66Fuelie

Reaction score
My 23 did the OTA Monday. I was also on 24.8
Tom

Dsmith333

Reaction score
My 23 attempted an OTA update last Friday while driving, failed with a message - though it says I'm on MY23.T27-46-PROD. I lost some functionality like climate control and audio volume (plus a variety of other oddities like pushing the max AC button seems to bring up the seat/mirror memory system on the instrument cluster). I waited a day, nothing came back like it usually does after an update and did a factory reset from the settings menu. I waited a day and still the same things are not functional though odd things like some driver assistance settings come and go.

The dealer has no openings for 2 weeks since the truck is otherwise drivable. Is there any point in trying to get the update files myself and update again on USB or using something like alphaODB to get a deeper level of reset and force it to retry the OTA update?

Users who are viewing this thread