5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to upgrade to Chrome Tow Mirrors

JoshCooney

Reaction score
I have a ‘22 Longhorn with the stock mirrors. I’m looking to get back into the tow mirrors I’ve had on my last two 4th gens. The only tow mirrors mopar offers for purchase are black but I’m hoping to find some with the chrome. Anyone selling or want to swap?

Note: my current truck does not have blind spot so any mirrors equipped with blind spot will not work. TIA!!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a ‘22 Longhorn with the stock mirrors. I’m looking to get back into the tow mirrors I’ve had on my last two 4th gens. The only tow mirrors mopar offers for purchase are black but I’m hoping to find some with the chrome. Anyone selling or want to swap?

Note: my current truck does not have blind spot so any mirrors equipped with blind spot will not work. TIA!!
Chrome tow mirrors are an option. They have to be available through parts.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You’d think, but unfortunately they are not. Can only order black from the dealership/mopar
The parts guy must be incompetent, Replacements have to be made for repairs. I haven't seen one up close, maybe it's 2 pieces. The assembly may only be able to be ordered in black, and a separate chrome cap. Either way, they have to be able to replace any factory part. The chrome ones may all have cameras and such, but would still be usable on a truck without them, and the option would just not work.

Users who are viewing this thread