5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to buy my first Ram in 2024

i-JinxM

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New here and as per the title, I'm looking to get my first Ram truck, hopefully some time in 2024. I have done as much research as I could and I was even able to test drive a '24 laramie at my local dealership and I loved it. However, all the issues pertaining Ram trucks that keep popping up (rear window leaks, manifolds, 12 inch uconnect, etc.) is making me hesitant. I would like to keep this truck for a long time but also keep repair costs to a minimum. Is it worth the headaches? Any and all advices are welcomed.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep worth it. Every manufacture has its issue Ram is no different, you’ll only hear stories from the ones that have issues like the rear window leak/3rd brake light, cracked manifolds etc but not that very many that hasn’t had those issues. As long as your within warranty problems are covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MooseC

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New here and as per the title, I'm looking to get my first Ram truck, hopefully some time in 2024. I have done as much research as I could and I was even able to test drive a '24 laramie at my local dealership and I loved it. However, all the issues pertaining Ram trucks that keep popping up (rear window leaks, manifolds, 12 inch uconnect, etc.) is making me hesitant. I would like to keep this truck for a long time but also keep repair costs to a minimum. Is it worth the headaches? Any and all advices are welcomed.
I have a 2021 Ram Laramie Southwest Edition. Just turned over 40,000 miles. Not one single issue yet. All trucks makes have their share of issues. Very satisfied with this Ram

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Totally get it, it will make you happy in the long run no matter what!

If you aren't in a hurry then order a custom order and save some $$ also.

trainman

Reaction score
My 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Hemi has had none of these problems (28,000 miles), in fact it's the best vehicle I have ever owned and finding it hard to get a new one when the 2024's come out. If you read on just about any forum out there every product has problems and the ones who complain the most are the perfect people out there in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online