5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some advice/clarification

2021REBEL

Reaction score
So I want to put 20x10 fuel rebel 6 rims with 285x60R20 Toyo open country AT3 tires on my 2021 ram rebel. I have contacted many shops in my area, but I can’t seem to get a clear answer. I am wondering if I would be able to use Bilstein adjustable struts in place of a ready lift 2inch level with upper control arms, or if I would need both the level and the struts? I have got many mixed answers on the subject and am very confused now. I would really appreciate any insight.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All you would do is remove the original struts with tophat spacers, and install the bilstein adjustables without a tophat spacer. Bilstein 5100’s have multi-height adjustment with c-clips, so you just set what you want the lift to be. I’m also guessing you have the readylift upper control arms, and if you do, keep those in place for added security against issues at full droop.

2021REBEL

Reaction score
All you would do is remove the original struts with tophat spacers, and install the bilstein adjustables without a tophat spacer. Bilstein 5100’s have multi-height adjustment with c-clips, so you just set what you want the lift to be. I’m also guessing you have the readylift upper control arms, and if you do, keep those in place for added security against issues at full droop.

Ok great, thanks man! I don’t have the ready lift kit yet. I haven’t ordered anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread