5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Rebel wheel inspiration

SacRebel

Reaction score
I’d like to replace my stock rims and tires with a nice aftermarket set. Admittedly I don’t know much about 1 piece, 2 piece, forged..or do I want steel or aluminum. I do know I want to go with a good brand as quality over price is more important to me.

Currently I have the stock 275/70R 18 tires but I was thinking of going up to 275/60R 20. I like the slightly bigger rim and narrower tire look. Plus that will keep my overall tire height about the same.

Please post your pics and suggestions as I hope to learn a lot more.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I went the cheap route. Black lugs.
I don't know much about the things you ask though.
Hopefully about to learn more (y)

Attachments

• Black Lugs.jpg
    Black Lugs.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Chrome Lugs.jpg
    Chrome Lugs.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 32

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’d like to replace my stock rims and tires with a nice aftermarket set. Admittedly I don’t know much about 1 piece, 2 piece, forged..or do I want steel or aluminum. I do know I want to go with a good brand as quality over price is more important to me.

Currently I have the stock 275/70R 18 tires but I was thinking of going up to 275/60R 20. I like the slightly bigger rim and narrower tire look. Plus that will keep my overall tire height about the same.

Please post your pics and suggestions as I hope to learn a lot more.
Lots of wheel choices are out there. It really depends on the look you're going for. I personally like the look of the all black Rebel wheels, and would like to find a set for my Laramie. Go to websites like tirerack.com (there are others as well) where you can see what the wheels will look like on a Ram 1500. You can pick different sizes. You can also pick the color of the truck in the pic.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went the cheap route. Black lugs.
I don't know much about the things you ask though.
Hopefully about to learn more (y)
I did the same exact thing...night and day :ROFLMAO: and my brother still wishes he had my wheels on his Big Horn

GWHunter

Reaction score
What black lugs did you go with and where abouts did you get them?

Jeeper

Reaction score
What black lugs did you go with and where abouts did you get them?
Amazon....M14x1.50
4ec178bff075b8693b505543d444302c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are so many wheel options out there, you could get suggestions here for days!

It all depends on what YOU like. Start searching by color? And narrow it down from there.

Users who are viewing this thread