5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Rebel 360 view part numbers

Daverous

Reaction score
Searching for weeks now on and off, tried the dealer but they keep giving me bad numbers. Utterly useless.

Trying to find the part number for the newer 360 view radiator grill with the camera under the A. The old rebel grill isn't a snap in name plate like others. I'm tired of trying to rig something up for this surround view retrofit I've been slowly working on for months.

Also looking for a new surround view pw7 tailgate handle, but that's lower on the list and hasn't taken nearly the amount of time the front has.

Thanks everyone!

mjdrebel

Reaction score
I too am like you as I would like to find out how and what are the right parts to add 360 Surround view to my 2021 Ram Rebel.

Daverous

Reaction score
Glad I'm not alone. The grill should be universal, so if anyone in a rebel with 360 can poke around on their grill the part number would be greatly appreciated.
My non-360 part number was listed on a sticker near the top of the grill.

If anyone can provide that part number I'll do my best to do a quick diy on the 360. It's pretty straight forward stuff. I have installation pictures of mostly everything. I'd just hate to write it up with a finish line of "jb weld a camera to the front grill".

mjdrebel

Reaction score
Glad I'm not alone. The grill should be universal, so if anyone in a rebel with 360 can poke around on their grill the part number would be greatly appreciated.
My non-360 part number was listed on a sticker near the top of the grill.

If anyone can provide that part number I'll do my best to do a quick diy on the 360. It's pretty straight forward stuff. I have installation pictures of mostly everything. I'd just hate to write it up with a finish line of "jb weld a camera to the front grill".
Thanks hopefully we can get some help. I really regret not getting the Rebel with 360 but it was not readily available when I was buying my 2021 Rebel in June/July of this year.

BGL

Reaction score
Your not alone. The chip shortage has forced a lot of current models to remove the 360 camera option.
Long waits for that and some of the other tech packages.

Did you research the links in this thread, it might help.

Daverous

Reaction score
Nope. I do have my part number for the white tailgate handle, and a good source to find others, but still struggling with the grille number.

It would be easier if I could find a Rebel with 360 that I could pull a VIN from, but they're like hen's teeth online right now. If anyone out there wants to PM me a VIN from their equipped Rebel I can make short work of finding the right part.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Nope. I do have my part number for the white tailgate handle, and a good source to find others, but still struggling with the grille number.

It would be easier if I could find a Rebel with 360 that I could pull a VIN from, but they're like hen's teeth online right now. If anyone out there wants to PM me a VIN from their equipped Rebel I can make short work of finding the right part.
22 Blue Rebel VIN: 1C6SRFLT1NN152104

Sticker:

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Daverous

Reaction score
Thank you! I'll post up the part number as soon as a reference it. A lot of the sites don't have the 22s up yet to vin check.

mjdrebel

Reaction score
Would this VIN number be good for a 2021 Rebel?

I am in particular thinking of the Uconnect 5 vs 4

Users who are viewing this thread