5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for power fold mirrors

Ram20191500

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Just joined the forum super pumped to be here. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Crew Cab 4x4. I currently have the towing mirrors that aren't power. I am looking for replacements I have the granite crystal color.I want to change them to the regular mirrors not towing. I do have the blind spot indicators and leds on the bottom. I would like them paint matched but its not a big deal. If anyone could point me in the right direction or if anyone is selling any let me know. Will post pictures of the truck when it stops snowing and rain here in Chicago.
Thanks

Old Ray

Reaction score
Hi,. You want to change to regular mirrors but not folding ? Not sure if these guys make it but this is one company (with some supply issues) that makes a kit from Mopar parts. Link below:

There are probably 20 different threads on here with various solutions mostly related to folding , it gets complicated, please try a search.

PS: Opps didn't read the headline right, sorry. (This even has a nickname; It's called the "Dead horse issue") ;)

mirrors

Users who are viewing this thread